Amazon Android App: Buy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for $7 and get 2000 ($20) in Amazon Coins

Saix_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
There's a fair amount of apps available on Amazon, but what about apps that are free (or cheap) to download, but the real cost comes in unlocking content post-download (like Pinball Arcade and Star Wars Pinball), which can only be done in-app (as far as I know). The option to use coins only shows up on Kindle Fires. Is my Android phone (and Amazon coins) no good in these situations?

There's a fair amount of apps available on Amazon, but what about apps that are free (or cheap) to download, but the real cost comes in unlocking content post-download (like Pinball Arcade and Star Wars Pinball), which can only be done in-app (as far as I know). The option to use coins only shows up on Kindle Fires. Is my Android phone (and Amazon coins) no good in these situations?
I just tested it on my phone and it let's me use coins for the star wars tables.

Damn, I purchased The King Of Fighters Android using the coins for my Galaxy S3 and it doesn't work, even though it says it's suppose to. Any help would be appreciated.  :whistle2:( 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back