Amazon Angry Birds Trilogy PS3 $19.99

OMG that's so expensive for 3 $1 games @_@! What was the regular price?

Edit: $40? Really? Hahahahahaha

Edit 2: I meant MSRP

Last edited by a moderator:
You laugh, but my wife's work (Toys R Us) sells out constantly at full price, and people complain that they're sold out.

It's actually a solid game with a few new features and redone animated HD graphics and music and all. Looks and plays a lot better than the ps mini version (which I think is still $3-5 and only includes a fraction of what's here). There's a ton of content and some exclusive levels (along with DLC if you want to spend more). I guess the "OMG...you can get all the games for free or $1 a piece" argument is valid, but aside from that, it's a good game at $19.99 if you want to play it on a console (with or without Move).

it has been this price on and off for months. im waiting for 10 since my touchpad fried and my son (2y/o) is already hooked on birdy game. without touch control he is gonna get upset tho, lol, we rented it and he kept touched the tv screen trying to get them to fly, haha

Great deal but good luck finding for $10 anytime soon. Great addicting game worth $20 new SD likes these deals cag guess not. :)

All I really wanted was to try out Angry Birds: Space. The fact that they didn't include that in the trilogy and went with 1st game + essentially 2 DLC Packs makes it worth much less than anything that they're asking.

Now I'm waiting for a Space & Star Wars disc and I'll buy that when it hits $10.

[quote name='mietha']You laugh, but my wife's work (Toys R Us) sells out constantly at full price, and people complain that they're sold out.[/QUOTE]

I'm laughing at how over-priced this "game" is, not really laughing about how many copies it sells...

Wow what stingy people in here and trolls. I will not post game deals anymore since people act like little kids when mommy brings home the wrong junk food. Do not like move on but hey trolls got to feed here somehow. Will just post them on sd if i do at all now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back