Amazon Assassin's Creed Vita Bundle: Email with codes sent!

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Heads up!

Just received a single email from Amazon with all of the codes:

1 code for All-Stars
3 codes for each month of ps+

Some cags have received a second email for $10 off AC3.
PhQTwo: Item page stated that the code for the $10 off would be sent after the item had shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='omnicious']Did you also get the $10 credit for ACIII? I only got the All Stars code and three codes for PS+[/QUOTE]

I did, in a separate e-mail.

[quote name='omnicious']Did you also get the $10 credit for ACIII? I only got the All Stars code and three codes for PS+[/QUOTE]

No, I got the same codes as you. No $10 credit yet.
[quote name='doodofdoods']I did, in a separate e-mail.[/QUOTE]
Good to know. Only got 1 email so far. Will be on the lookout for another.

[quote name='doodofdoods']I did, in a separate e-mail.[/QUOTE]Did you get that before/after confirmation of shipment and/or before/after the extra codes email?

[quote name='omnicious']Did you get that before/after confirmation of shipment and/or before/after the extra codes email?[/QUOTE]

Got my $10 code at 1:12am ET and the other one hour and 45 minutes later.

[quote name='omnicious']Did you get that before/after confirmation of shipment and/or before/after the extra codes email?[/QUOTE]

After shipping confirmation, but before the ps+ psasbr codes.

[quote name='doodofdoods']After shipping confirmation, but before the ps+ psasbr codes.[/QUOTE]

Hm. Looks like I gotta complain to customer service. Maybe I can finagle a $15 code instead for my troubles.

[quote name='doodofdoods']After shipping confirmation, but before the ps+ psasbr codes.[/QUOTE]
My vita hasn't shipped yet and it still has a shipping estimate of 11/28. Perhaps that's why I haven't received the $10.

[quote name='PublikDefender']My vita hasn't shipped yet and it still has a shipping estimate of 11/28. Perhaps that's why I haven't received the $10.[/QUOTE]

Item page stated that the code for the $10 off would be sent after the item had shipped.

[quote name='omnicious']Hm. Looks like I gotta complain to customer service. Maybe I can finagle a $15 code instead for my troubles.[/QUOTE]

They'll probably just tell you to wait a couple of days.

*Promotional codes for the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale downloadable game, 3-month PS+ trial and $10 credit toward Assassin's Creed III for Xbox360 or PS3 will be sent via email within 3 day after your order ships.

My Vita shipped Saturday to be to me Monday and I got the codes, email 1 the $10 off and email 2 the All-Stars code and 3 PS+ codes, all redeemed and downloaded.

Hope I recieve the email asap!
vita

Got my $10 AC code email in the morning used that right away before the prices went back up on ACIII.

Just checked my email and got the PSASBR code and 3 codes for PS+ for one month each in a single email.

:applause:

[quote name='roymustang']I hate to be that guy OP, but this isn't a deal, any reason why you just didn't post it in the Amazon AC3 Vita thread?[/QUOTE]
Hey guys! It's that guy!

Any tips for existing PS+ members to avail the 3 months PS+ trial codes? I don't have a credit card which seems mandatory.

would've been nice to get the $10 off codes while the BF sale prices were live...

:( now even w/ the code, the game is higher priced than it would've been on BF.

[quote name='eilegz']mine its not shipped yet maybe thats why i didnt receive anything neither[/QUOTE]

My order didn't ship and I received the all-stars and PS+ codes. I haven't received the AC3 credit yet though.

[quote name='aznhero913']would've been nice to get the $10 off codes while the BF sale prices were live...

:( now even w/ the code, the game is higher priced than it would've been on BF.[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed 3 is listed on Amazon's Cyber Monday deals, so it could still work out alright.

Just got the email myself and that my Vita has ship! I'm super pump still shock I got the ok from the wife to own one :)

[quote name='scottc1s']Lol the vita codes for playstation all stars are already showing up in eBay[/QUOTE]
Quite a few of them too. If anyone wants to sell for $15 and not worry about eBay or paypal fees, pm me. I rather buy from a CAG than eBay.

-Edit-
Got it from Gxray. Thanks!

Ill cancel my ebay auction and sell to a CAG for $20 (playstation all-stars)

EDIT: Gone

I wasn't going to get AC3 right away but I got the email for it and used it. Got if for $25.
Havent received the other codes yet.

Did anyone who got the e-mails order it before it showed up in the Goldbox? I ordered mine at 11:47 and I'm worried they aren't going to give me the codes.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Did anyone who got the e-mails order it before it showed up in the Goldbox? I ordered mine at 11:47 and I'm worried they aren't going to give me the codes.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it early and got the codes this morning.

[quote name='mrbomb']Ill cancel my ebay auction and sell to a CAG for $20 (playstation all-stars)[/QUOTE]

You're ebay auction was only gonna net you about $15.50 after Ebay/Paypal fees with the prices they're selling at right now ($20). For CAGs looking to buy this, you can probably get it from some other people for $15-18.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Did anyone who got the e-mails order it before it showed up in the Goldbox? I ordered mine at 11:47 and I'm worried they aren't going to give me the codes.[/QUOTE]

Gold Box Deal of the Day on PS Vita Assassin's Creed III Liberation Bundle
For today only, November 23, 2012, and while supplies last, get $70 off the PlayStation Vita Assassin's Creed III Liberation Bundle. The bundle comes with over $65 in additional value exclusive to Amazon.com customers, including a DLC code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for PS Vita, a $10 credit to use toward "Assassin's Creed III" for Xbox 360 or PS3, and a 3 month trial to PS +. Applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. The exclusive bonuses will be extended to all PS Vita Assassin's Creed III Liberation Bundle orders made on November 23, 2012. To receive the promotion: Simply add the PlayStation Vita Assassin's Creed III Liberation Bundle to your cart and checkout. Promotional codes for the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale downloadable game, 3-month PS+ trial and $10 credit toward Assassin's Creed III for Xbox360 or PS3 will be sent via email within 3 day after your order ships.

Youll be fine as long as you ordered on that date.

[quote name='sunghost']My order didn't ship and I received the all-stars and PS+ codes. I haven't received the AC3 credit yet though.[/QUOTE]

just checked the email not yet in my case since im using super free shipping its goingt o take a while :(

I'm so geek for my new Vita. I got the shipping email yesterday and the codes today. Is the code for PS All Stars are both versions or just the Vita version? I would love my son to play the PS3 version.

[quote name='sherlock2g']I'm so geek for my new Vita. I got the shipping email yesterday and the codes today. Is the code for PS All Stars are both versions or just the Vita version? I would love my son to play the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Just for the Vita version. Sell your code and grab the PS3 version which comes with the Vita version.

[quote name='eilegz']just checked the email not yet in my case since im using super free shipping its goingt o take a while :([/QUOTE]

I used FSSS too and my package already shipped with a delivery date of this Wednesday. Check your spam folder?

anybody know if we can use PS+ codes all together ? and if we able to use it if we have PS+ subscription already ?

The status on my order (with free super saver shipping) changed to "Shipped" just now.. so I'm guessing the shipping status was delayed. I doubt they ship on sunday lol

bread's done
Back