Amazon Assassin's Creed Vita Bundle: Email with codes sent!

[quote name='aaf']anybody know if we can use PS+ codes all together ? and if we able to use it if we have PS+ subscription already ?[/QUOTE]

I have the same question, has anyone tried this?

Got my codes as well, but no AC3 $10 code. Although, my bundle still says "shipping soon" with a date of wed 28th. I placed my order for the bundle about 10~min before it sold out on friday.

Now the real question is how to sell my all stars code. Just not my type of game. Although I was impressed to hear that multiplayer (online) works in any combo of PS3/Vita users. How cool is that?

[quote name='watsinaname']I have the same question, has anyone tried this?[/QUOTE]

I didn't get these codes, but I would assume they work just like the 1 month trials that IGN gave out a couple of weeks back. They could all be used together and/or stacked onto existing memberships BUT you need to go back in afterwards and turn off the auto-renew because each time you activate a trial on top of an existing Plus account, it turns auto-renew back on.

[quote name='Jello1996']I didn't get these codes, but I would assume they work just like the 1 month trials that IGN gave out a couple of weeks back. They could all be used together and/or stacked onto existing memberships BUT you need to go back in afterwards and turn off the auto-renew because each time you activate a trial on top of an existing Plus account, it turns auto-renew back on.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton, that clears the air a bit, now am hoping that if I don't have auto renew on, and when the 3 months expire, they wont cancel my existing sub :)

[quote name='Kendro']I used FSSS too and my package already shipped with a delivery date of this Wednesday. Check your spam folder?[/QUOTE]

checked already should i wait for when they ship it or i contact CS at once...

The free games on PS+. As long as we 'bought' them and have them in our download history, we can download them whenever, right? we don't ahve to actually download them right now?

[quote name='Dalrint']The free games on PS+. As long as we 'bought' them and have them in our download history, we can download them whenever, right? we don't ahve to actually download them right now?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's how it works. Just remember you need to be subscribed to PS+ when you play them.

[quote name='birdyjuice']Got the PS+ and Allstars Code.

It also shipped today.

Never got the AC3 code.[/QUOTE]

+1
Will contact support tomorrow

I've now received my vita and am still waiting for my PSAS code, I've been in contact with customer support the whole time having been initially guaranteed, then strung along, and now I'm on an e-mail list for Marketing and Promotions to which you cannot reply... Marketing and Promotions cannot be contacted directly either... 2-3 day wait... I ordered within the first 10 minutes of the Black Friday deal becoming available :'

[quote name='Jackpot06']I've now received my vita and am still waiting for my PSAS code, I've been in contact with customer support the whole time having been initially guaranteed, then strung along, and now I'm on an e-mail list for Marketing and Promotions to which you cannot reply... Marketing and Promotions cannot be contacted directly either... 2-3 day wait... I ordered within the first 10 minutes of the Black Friday deal becoming available :'

[quote name='Jackpot06']I've now received my vita and am still waiting for my PSAS code, I've been in contact with customer support the whole time having been initially guaranteed, then strung along, and now I'm on an e-mail list for Marketing and Promotions to which you cannot reply... Marketing and Promotions cannot be contacted directly either... 2-3 day wait... I ordered within the first 10 minutes of the Black Friday deal becoming available :'

I contacted CS through chat about the 3 months of PS+ and PSAS and he gave a 16 digit promotional code and also a 10 digit code have no idea how to redeem it. Did not explain anything. Any help here would be appreciated.

Edit: Apparently the 16 digit code was for the $10 off Assassins Creed 3 contact CS through chat again concerning my codes and he told me
I am forwarding this concern to our Marketing and Promotion department. They will reply you within next 24-48 hours.
Don't have a clue what that 10 digit code the first guy gave me. And the wait continues.

Edit 2: Resolved. A few hours later I received an email with all the codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received the $10 off code last Saturday. Vita arrived yesterday. Still haven't received the PASBR code or Playstation Plus code.
Went on chat and like the guy above, I was told my case would be handed off to promotions.

Update!
I received an email this morning stating,"We are responding to you recent chat..."
They sent me the game code and the 3 playstation plus codes.
yay!

so does the $10 off code only work on Ass Creed 3 like it says or can it be used on other games/game related items?

It can't be used on movies. I just tried it :S

I dont know where else to put this code but if anyone wants it here it is you must use it before December 31st...

Your purchase of the Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle has qualified you for a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of the standard edition Assassin's Creed III on PS3 & Xbox360.

Your promotional code: 7SQ9-VCJLCM-U24LGF

PLEASE REPLY IN THREAD IF YOU USED IT.

Thanks

bread's done
Back