Amazon B1G1 50% Easter Sale!

Picked up Ghost Trick and FF IV Complete (surprised that it's there considering that it was just released a few days ago), so not bad for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gargus']Well first post or two sets the stage.

If first post or two are negative for any reason most people come in and see them and are stricken with the famous "Me too virus" aka "Bandwagon mentality infection". Then everyone else is like "Yeah this sucks, OP sucks, the deal sucks, your mom sucks, god sucks, the taliban sucks, xbox sucks, support our troops!" and then run off.[/QUOTE]
I see this happens most here on CAG and Destructoid.

In either case, I'll see if I can have a friend split the costs with me so we go 1 and 1, there are a few I might want on there.

There's really nothing for PS3 and 360 IMO, most of the games they just reduced the prices by 3 cents or didn't even reduce the price. WTF? List price is 39.99 for stuff and its crossed out then the price you pay is 39.99 too.

Blur 39.99? lolololol Mass Effect 1 18.54? lolololol

Hopefully some people can find some decent stuff they want.

In for Wii Classic Controller + Sega Genesis Collection for 22.50.

PS Nav Controller seems tempting too, but can't find anything to match it that I want to play now.

I'm glad they added some decent games finally. When the sale started out, all the Xbox 360 selection had was some fitness games. I picked up Lego 3 and Divinity 2 :)

Surprised to see Dynasty Warriors 7 in this sale but there is nothing I want to pair it with. The waiting game continues.

The thing I can't stand about these sales is that they always jack the prices back up near retail for most titles. You wind up spending pretty close to what you normally would had you bought 2 games yesterday with maybe a small percent savings. Not hating, just not taking the bait.

[quote name='fortunado']The thing I can't stand about these sales is that they always jack the prices back up near retail for most titles. You wind up spending pretty close to what you normally would had you bought 2 games yesterday with maybe a small percent savings. Not hating, just not taking the bait.[/QUOTE]

I've found that to be true with most of these type of Amazon deals, but this one seems better. The two items I got for example are cheaper than normal on top of this deal.

While this isn't a stellar deal, there are actually some decent titles with this deal.

I am the OP of the previous post. The sale as it started was worth crapping on but Amazon expanded the games available. I have updated the other post since they improved it.

Medal of Honor (PS3) is the best price its been recently at $23.90. Not ready to buy any more games, but pairing that up with MGS for $19.16 for about $31 for both is very tempting. However, it will just dilute the stack of games I have to play so I shall pass and hope for an even better deal at some point.

Wish I'd waited a few days to get FFIV now, the PSP selection was terrible when this started, now there's some stuff I'd consider buying. I would have loved to get FFIV and something else half off.

[quote name='fortunado']The thing I can't stand about these sales is that they always jack the prices back up near retail for most titles. You wind up spending pretty close to what you normally would had you bought 2 games yesterday with maybe a small percent savings. Not hating, just not taking the bait.[/QUOTE]

Kind of where I'm at, too. Thinking about Ghost Trick and Professor Layton for $42. Seems about what I can get them for normally, albeit used. So what the hell, the last thing I need is MORE games, but I'll bite. My DS is getting more use now than it's had in the past 3 years.

I'm looking if any new games are worth getting at this price. FFIV and ... ? Nothing really to add to it. If I wait a couple of months FFIV will probably be $20 anyways.

the guys ebaying the codes, are you guys messaging the code to them after the buyer clicks "satisfied" on paypal so the funds release immediately or are you guys physically mailing the code out?

I wanna put a code up on ebay asap but I don't know how to work w/ the new ebay/paypal rules

[quote name='rpgfan']No PS3 controllers? My wallet is happy...no sale on the controllers = Amazon doesn't take my $$$[/QUOTE]

There was the red God of War duashock 3 bundle for $54. You could have nabbed two for $81.

[quote name='Antipodes']Is the B1G1 50% dead?[/QUOTE]

looks like it is. i had 2 ps3 navigation controllers in my cart yesterday. Wasn’t sure if I should pull the trigger or not, and now it doesn’t show the extra 50% off. Oh wells, money saved. Anyone think sony will make a navigation controller with rumble?

[quote name='thegreek']Does it support a 260lbs man??[/QUOTE]

product description says 250 lbs which is pretty fucking impressive. and so is the lara croft chic in picture 4

[quote name='mitch079']product description says 250 lbs which is pretty fucking impressive. and so is the lara croft chic in picture 4[/QUOTE]

Under 18 will get you 20.

bread's done
Back