Amazon B1G1 50% off (PS3/360) - Limited Titles - Best Buy PM

[quote name='exaznkid']when does this deal end exactly?[/QUOTE]

When they sell a single copy of Naughty Bear Gold.

Or Saturday night if they're poorly quasi-matching BB's weekly ad.

Wait a minute guys - wonder if this works with pre-orders on BestBuy? I mean, Battlefield 3 and MW3 aren't getting any $10-20 off or any good deals. $44.99 a game anyone?

Only problem with BestBuy though (for me) is there is $6 shipping charge and about $8 tax. Back to debating which game I should pre-order from Amazon...

[quote name='TwistedOrange']Wait a minute guys - wonder if this works with pre-orders on BestBuy? I mean, Battlefield 3 and MW3 aren't getting any $10-20 off or any good deals. $44.99 a game anyone?[/QUOTE]

In stock games only. I tried it with MK and Gotham City, it came out full price.

[quote name='bgame2']Bolt and Rio![/QUOTE]

You jest, but I was actually tempted by Bolt, it's just that there's nothing else at $15 that I would want (actually, there's nothing else at $15, period).

[quote name='Ionotropic']Y'all should get two copies of EDF and split em with a friend. Great game.

I'm thinking about catherine + shadows of the damned.[/QUOTE]

Insect Armageddon is the stuff that great games are made of. Anyone who doesn't own it should be ashamed.

Haha.

I love how the Amazon links always default to show just the 360 titles, and not just all of the 360/PS3 titles available.

So transparent.

I picked up Catherine used from gamestop recently, have yet to open my love is over edition. I'll be returning this one, the puzzles are a bit frustrating later on in the game...

bread's done
Back