:ps3: God of War Collection + Red Dualshock 3 $49.99
:ps3: The Sly Collection $19.99
:ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition $29.99
:ps3: Playstation Move $34.42
:ps3: Playstation Move Navigation Controller $29.26
:3ds: Super Monkey Ball 3D $13.99
:3ds: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars $19.99

and many more

Not as good as paying just 0.01, but decent deals nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to jump on dragon age 2, I been putting it off for a long time. I finally got platinum for Origins and I want to keep playing dragon age. I still regret not grabbing the signature edition back when it was $29 though.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Well I made the jump on ordering the god of war collection bundle last night. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I really wish that it was GOW 3 instead of the Collection. Ive already got the collection.....

Just got 2 copies of Hunted The Demon's Forge to play online coop with a friend.
I hope this is like the Army of Two series... bad single player but great online coop campaign.

What was the Sly Cooper Collection on BF? Do you guys think I will be able to pick this up sub $19.99 BF and beyond this year?

damn want front mission evolved, but want the 360 version. Thats still 37 bucks. why only the ps3 version for 15? Does it run a lot worse or something? whats the required HD install size?

yeesh fear 2 as well. 360 versions still 20 bucks, ps3 is 13. What gives with all the ps3 sales but limited 360 ones

[quote name='Coltin']The world just isn't the same after what happened yesterday. But yeah, those are pretty good deals for those who are willing to pay whole numbers for their games[/QUOTE]
I got cancellation notices for the two games I tried to pick up. It was worth a try but anyone seriously banking on that they will process those orders are clueless about how business works.

[quote name='sliknik27']Grabbed Sly collection and Lego Rock Band. Nice prices.[/QUOTE]

not when i picked up sly for 7.50 at target on clearance.

Picked up the Sly Collection and Dragon Age 2 for 360.
Been hunting down the Sly Collection for a while now and I can't find it anywhere on Clearance or even in store so for $19.99 I said why not.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Numerous people in the Target clearance thread have reported getting the sly collection for that price[/QUOTE]

There are better ways of saying it, e.g., "If you have a Target near you, you might be able to get it for $7.50 on clearance."

Saying "This price is not good because I personally got a YMMV better price on it elsewhere, even though this information is unlikely to benefit others" is both stupid and douchey.

[quote name='illennium']There are better ways of saying it, e.g., "If you have a Target near you, you might be able to get it for $7.50 on clearance."

Saying "This price is not good because I personally got a YMMV better price on it elsewhere, even though this information is unlikely to benefit others" is both stupid and douchey.[/QUOTE]

+1

CAG is all about informing others of deals found in store or online for the best possible price.

Anybody else wonder why the trade in on the $49.99 GOW bundle is $11.50 but the red controller is $12.50? I need a 4th controller for R&C:A4O.

I also got Sly at Target though I may have paid $15, though it seemed worth it for $5 per game as my sons haven't played them yet and they are good games. It was the only copy though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I decided to pick up Super Monkey Ball to try out. In case I don't like it I can basically get my money back by trading to Best Buy.

I don't see Dragon Age II listed on the Back to School sale page and I went through all six pages. I only see it on the direct link product's page. Is this new price permanent or is it only for the school sale?

bread's done
Back