Amazon: Batman arkham asylum se price drop. $59.99

Not true...the PS3 version was like 90 until I now read this. 360 was always 60. I may bite on this...considering I LOVE the game and the game itself is like 50 used at gamestop...

$40 is the sweet spot for me. I'm sure it will hit it before it disappears so I'm not worried.

Jeoff...you sure it will hit 40? These prices have been up and down. For example, the 360 version was 60 then went up to 80 for a couple of days, and now its back down to 60. Id love to get this for 40 but im not sure theyll have it by then.

I see this as a Halo 3 Legendary situation. Sure a batarang is cool but there are only so many people who are going to want one - like the helmet. Like Halo 3 this also takes up oodles of warehouse space.

This product's yo-yo pricing has gotten silly... Thankfully, I picked up the 360 Standard @ Sams for $9.xx so I no longer see a need for me to have the collector's edition.

I got the ce with the batarang.. it's a cheap plastic.. and it was always scuffed up when I got it from amazon... I ended up returning both of the ones they sent me.. pretty sad... It's not even worth the extra money, you're better off just getting the regular edition then spending 60$ on this edition...

You'd think they could make it metal or something lol!

i have the xbox version, but i'm thinking of selling it to get the ps3 version so i can play as the joker for some of the challenges

bread's done
Back