Amazon/Best Buy- Turtle Beach COD: MW3 Bravo(New)69.99/ Delta(Refurb) 109.99 etc.

UnwovenNebula

CAGiversary!
Best Buy Deal:

Turtle Beach - Refurbished Call of Duty MW3 Ear Force Delta 109.99 Link

Amazon Deals Below:

Turtle Beach Call of Duty: MW3 Ear Force Bravo 69.99 Link

Turtle Beach XP500 169.99 Link

Turtle Beach XP300 109.99 Link

Turtle Beach X41 124.99 Link

Turtle Beach PX5 169.99 Link

Turtle Beach Black Ops II Tango 199.88 Link

Instead of just posting one, here's a few other deals on headsets, some have been clearanced out at best buy for lower prices ( if your able to find some) These headset are either sold by Amazon or Fulfilled by Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
shit, I was literally thinking that I wished I could sell my tango headset for $150 and get rid of it (its brand new) and it literally trades in for $147. Thank you! I'm seriously thrilled right now.

It isn't that I didn't like them it is more of a bought them and then haven't had the opportunity to use them, I think I just jumped the gun a bit early. From reviews and research they graded out very well which led me to get them over comparable tritton or astros.

I've been looking for a new headset. I bought the Astro A50's last week ( I missed the 50% off deal on April !st) but they were duds right out of the box and didn't want to take a chance again on them by exchanging. I'm having a hard time deciding which turtle beach I want (I never had a dud from my experience).

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']I've been looking for a new headset. I bought the Astro A50's last week ( I missed the 50% off deal on April !st) but they were duds right out of the box and didn't want to take a chance again on them by exchanging. I'm having a hard time deciding which turtle beach I want (I never had a dud from my experience).[/QUOTE]

Where were the Astro A50s on sale for 50% off?!? I missed that one too!

[quote name='ColFantastic']Where were the Astro A50s on sale for 50% off?!? I missed that one too![/QUOTE]
On their official website, it was only valid April 1st. Where you could get them at 150.00

bread's done
Back