Amazon: Bioshock 2 $54 (360) $55 (PS3) with $10 gift card

Still waiting out to see if a similar offer comes to the CE. I normally don't pick up CE versions of games, but I like what is offered. Plus, I feel immediately in love with the atmosphere of the original game and can't wait to play the sequel.

Sweet, I preordered this with that weird $10 off Discover promo late last year. Now it's $43.99 and I'll get another $10 credit after it ships. That is an amazing deal. :)

No release-day shipping kind of ruins it for me..Would rather pay a bit more and play it on the day it comes out, since I've been looking forward to it very very much.

[quote name='Sashka']No release-day shipping kind of ruins it for me..Would rather pay a bit more and play it on the day it comes out, since I've been looking forward to it very very much.[/QUOTE]

Big games often get Release Date shipping added later. In case this is a limited time deal, you could always pre-order now and cancel about a week before release if they don't add Release Date shipping by then.

It's been that price for quite awhile--I preordered it back in November or December for the $53.99 price... still worth locking in.

I got the preorder in for the PS3 version at 52.99 on Amazon about a month ago. Not trying to brag, but I bet it might go a little lower before it it released.

so they dont charge you anything for pre ordering--until game ships right-

cuz id love to pre order like two titles and just wait for my amazon game credit to arrive by then n just pay it with that.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I just couldn't play the game. It's good but its freaky and sometimes zombies jump out from nowhere.[/QUOTE]
lol...
frankly, i only got scared once. it was in the freezer area and i was lootin this dead body when suddenly i couldnt move backwards. i turn around slowly looking down on the floor. at first i see feet, then i just look up and i found a splicer. lol i think he said something. yeah i did jump cause he really did caught me off guard. i guess i was in enjoyin-the-quiet-scenery-and-atmosphere-of-the-game-since-there-are-no-enemies-around mode.

you should play Condemned Criminal Origins on the dark with no one around and high volume.

bread's done
Back