Amazon Black Friday Blu-Ray & DVD Sale

I may just go to bed. I don't want to wait around all night for these to slowly go up.
They are probably just putting them up bit by bit in hopes people will order some things at full price while they get a few sales.

[quote name='heyboova']im not seeing any of the under 15 blu rays drop yet.. annoying.[/quote]

What are the under $15 titles? Just those 5 on the main page?

Anyone stumble across any new deals yet? For now, I'm still loading up on tv sets that they placed on sale from earlier. I'm talking about Nip Tuck, Monk, 24, Weeds, Smallville, The Office, What's Sunny in Philadelphia, and maybe a few others. Now that I have enough tv content to watch, can't wait till more blu rays start showing up! ;)

I wish we could view more of the 1.99 movies. Trying to decided if I can find 12 of them to get free shipping in order to make it worth it. I doubt that is going to happen though.

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']^What's Sunny in Philadelphia? [/quote]

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The comedy with Danny DeVito on FX. Absolutely hilarious.

Jesus how hard is it to understand time zones? It says clear as day that the dvd blu ray sale starts at 2 am pacific. Thats 5 am eastern. The video games were separate.

Please, can anyone make me understand WHAT ELSE is supposed to be cheap today? Anything Cheap already Yesteday (Which I ordered) is going to be CHEAPER today?

Also, seen any Great CD(Music) Deals on New stuff?

[quote name='gdemander']It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The comedy with Danny DeVito on FX. Absolutely hilarious.[/quote]

DAY MAN

Man I'm really hoping there aren't that many good deals, b/c I just spent a ton during the video game sale lol. While I'd be :) My wallet/account would be :(

For sure. That's just an idea of some titles that will be further reduced in just a bit. Sit tight and get your clicking fingers ready! This year, Amazon shows brick and mortar stores how it's done!!! :applause:

I hope NONE of the titles I order Yesterday are cheaper, otherwise I would be pissed. Unless I can cancel the old ones still.

Well since we are all up waiting for these deals here is something you might be interested in. http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3401891. Paypal is offering 25 bux back on 50+ dollar purchases at toysrus starting at 6 am EST. Only another hour after this. If you use it with video games, you get free shipping(49 dollars and up). I will prolly pickup Mirror's Edge as GOW2 is sold out. So many video games after the amazon deal too.

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Anyone stumble across any new deals yet? For now, I'm still loading up on tv sets that they placed on sale from earlier. I'm talking about Nip Tuck, Monk, 24, Weeds, Smallville, The Office, What's Sunny in Philadelphia, and maybe a few others. Now that I have enough tv content to watch, can't wait till more blu rays start showing up! ;)[/quote]

I picked up a couple of the Seinfeld seasons that're all at $15; was definitely up yesterday

As long as your order's status is still listed as "not yet shipped" you should be able to click on the "need to cancel an item" button.

-HM

SJ, sometimes you can cancel if you go to your account and they haven't been sent to the shipping center yet. Go to your account and check your recent orders.

You can also refuse the package when it arrives, and get a refund that way.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']maybe...but have you gone full retard? that's the big question.[/QUOTE]
I am very close.
[quote name='d0nkss']Well since we are all up waiting for these deals here is something you might be interested in. http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3401891. Paypal is offering 25 bux back on 50+ dollar purchases at toysrus starting at 6 am EST. Only another hour after this. If you use it with video games, you get free shipping(49 dollars and up). I will prolly pickup Mirror's Edge as GOW2 is sold out. So many video games after the amazon deal too.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for notifying me but shaq-fu that. It's too damn late/early.

SJ, I hate to be an ass but I can hardly understand some of the things you posted.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Please, can anyone make me understand WHAT ELSE is supposed to be cheap today? Anything Cheap already Yesteday (Which I ordered) is going to be CHEAPER today?

Also, seen any Great CD(Music) Deals on New stuff?[/quote]

If someone knew, they'd post it to answer. Just be observant and stop panicking.

Just about 10 more minutes, gents! Treat yourself to some goodies and don't forget the stocking stuffers either. That way you don't have to panic around Christmas time for gifts. Get ready!!! :bouncy:

[quote name='GuardianE']If someone knew, they'd post it to answer. Just be observant and stop panicking.[/quote]

Just want to rush to a B&M if it's no big deal, that's why I want to know but I guess I'll HAVE to wait and MAY sacrifice stuff being sold out at B&M :(

[quote name='genfuyung']what happened to the hundreds of blu ray titles for 10.95?[/quote]

There were supposed to be hundreds? Link please.

bread's done
Back