Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, didn't even notice this thread until now. What deals are running right now? Looks like Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is there tomorrow. That game has eluded me for too long. I will finally have it. As long as it is $15 or lower. Also, all the times are in PST, and I'm in EST, so everything is 4 hours later than it says for me, right?

Also, is there a list with any of the known prices on anything?

Amazon Lightning deal prices are typically price matches of many stores' leaked ads. Or else we don't know but can guess. 

Happy that Skylanders Giants Bouncer got added this morning.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Remember Me? It's on the Holiday Deals Calendar that Cheapy linked in the first post, but on the actual upcoming deals page on Amazon it's not there? All the other games on the calendar for today are listed there but not Remember Me.

I know and that's why I'm really torn here. The rest of the sale is stuff that you see every BF but I hear that's as good and under appreciated as Firefly was.
You heard wrong, lol.

That said, I wouldn't even hesitate at that price if you haven't seen it. It starts out pretty weak, but it really picks up and finds itself by the end of the first season. Apparently the first four episodes were supposed to be one big miniseries-type episode, but Fox came in last minute and made them chop it up into four episodes. They had to make changes to make that work, and not good changes. So you had this super hyped Whedon show that basically sucked in the beginning, and a lot of the audience never came back. But again, it actually gets good if you can make it through the first half of the first season or so.

I still couldn't believe that Dollhouse got renewed for a second season when Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles got the axe that year.

Noooooo! They removed Remember Me from today's deal it seems. orz

They better add back up or at least have a non-lightning deal on it!!

Wow, didn't even notice this thread until now. What deals are running right now? Looks like Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is there tomorrow. That game has eluded me for too long. I will finally have it. As long as it is $15 or lower. Also, all the times are in PST, and I'm in EST, so everything is 4 hours later than it says for me, right?

Also, is there a list with any of the known prices on anything?
if you are signed into amazon, it shows your time, its only pacific time if it specifically says PST

Today?  Looking like a lackluster Black Friday all around.  Nothing all that exciting.  Missed the craziness of the MS Store sale last year... 

Amazon adds stuff to the calendar at random times, don't they? I thought they did that in the past year(s).....

Just picked up the Planet of the Apes blu ray collection (all 7 films,) and the animated series Eden of the East (going out on a limb for this one!)

I think I'm going to try Remember me, Resident Evil 5, Dead Island, COD Ghosts (for PC) , Battlefield 4 (PC) , Hitman HD Triology.

Thinking these games can keep me busy until I get the xbox1 or ps4 in a few months or so.

Anyone else getting any of these?

Just picked up the Planet of the Apes blu ray collection (all 7 films,) and the animated series Eden of the East (going out on a limb for this one!)

I think I'm going to try Remember me, Resident Evil 5, Dead Island, COD Ghosts (for PC) , Battlefield 4 (PC) , Hitman HD Triology.

Thinking these games can keep me busy until I get the xbox1 or ps4 in a few months or so.

Anyone else getting any of these?
eden of the east is really nice, although there are 2 movies that take place after the series so you might get the feeling that the anime's ending is bs.

eden of the east is really nice, although there are 2 movies that take place after the series so you might get the feeling that the anime's ending is bs.
yeah i just noticed that after i bought it haha, oh well.

I also might pick up High School DxD, looks fun and cheesy, im all for it!

lucky dude got his BF before BF! Bought mine from Amazon on Sat night, shipped on Monday, but it says delivering Friday :bomb:

anybody else having it delivered on Friday rather than earlier?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg83BbVGlFs

lucky dude got his BF before BF! Bought mine from Amazon on Sat night, shipped on Monday, but it says delivering Friday :bomb:

anybody else having it delivered on Friday rather than earlier?
I assume you don't have Prime?

Well I'm unhappy about Eden of the East. Ordered it this morning from the lightning deal and didn't notice it dropped the promo discount when I changed my payment method. Cancelled thinking I had gotten it without the discount and then it still said claimed and wouldn't let me order another. Oh well, was a little more than I wanted to pay anyway.

In case you guys missed the link, here are some great deals on movies and tv shows, for almost 90% off the entire site.

http://www.foxconnect.com/black-friday-2013.html?dir=asc&format=128&limit=64&order=name&p=1

I have so many things in my cart.
Wow thanks, randomly saw this post this morning and there are some good deals.

Grabbed 3 seasons of American Dad, 3 seasons of Futurama, and a couple of the Family Guy Star Wars Blu Rays for $40. Not too bad.

PSA: Dragon's Dogma will be on sale for $13.33 on XBL either tomorrow or Friday (I forget). I might get a physical copy from Amazon if it is under $10.

Hm, I wonder about that too. It shows the GOTY cover art, but it links to the regular edition. My guess is they will have some cheap deal on the regular edition, but since GOTY is already on sale for $15 I can't see what the point would be.

Dark Arisen for $10 would be awesome but based on the rest of this sale I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sonic All Star Racing Transformed will be $11.99. Scroll your mouse through it, it will show the price. 

PSA: Dragon's Dogma will be on sale for $13.33 on XBL either tomorrow or Friday (I forget). I might get a physical copy from Amazon if it is under $10.
In addition to that, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is also free on PSN+ for this month (and probably will be on there for alot longer).

I was about to say that I'm very disappointed in Vigilante if he were to buy a physical copy.
Why? I'm not a PS+ member right now (I plan on picking up at least 3 12-month PS+ subscriptions from GS for BF), and whenever I've said anything regarding physical vs. digital, I've been more vocal about choosing physical.

I'm not going to be a PS+ member forever (whenever I start), so I don't like the idea that I would be "renting" Dark Arisen for however long I'm a member; it's the kind of game I could see myself owning based on how much I enjoyed the demo and start of the original DD.

Anyway, even if Amazon doesn't discount DD: DA to $10, Gamefly will definitely have it at that price point before too long.

Wow thanks, randomly saw this post this morning and there are some good deals.

Grabbed 3 seasons of American Dad, 3 seasons of Futurama, and a couple of the Family Guy Star Wars Blu Rays for $40. Not too bad.
you're welcome!

lol amazon removed remember me?
still there.

Well I'm unhappy about Eden of the East. Ordered it this morning from the lightning deal and didn't notice it dropped the promo discount when I changed my payment method. Cancelled thinking I had gotten it without the discount and then it still said claimed and wouldn't let me order another. Oh well, was a little more than I wanted to pay anyway.
Interesting. I hope its good, I havent seen a good animated show in awhile.

In all honesty, is Remember Me and or Resident Evil 5 going to at all worth playing? I feel like I have so many games already but I want to try something new.

Why? I'm not a PS+ member right now (I plan on picking up at least 3 12-month PS+ subscriptions from GS for BF), and whenever I've said anything regarding physical vs. digital, I've been more vocal about choosing physical.

I'm not going to be a PS+ member forever (whenever I start), so I don't like the idea that I would be "renting" Dark Arisen for however long I'm a member; it's the kind of game I could see myself owning based on how much I enjoyed the demo and start of the original DD.

Anyway, even if Amazon doesn't discount DD: DA to $10, Gamefly will definitely have it at that price point before too long.
that is true, the game is much better than the demo, i did not like the game based off the demo, but i gave it another try since it was free, and i love it, one of the better games i played this year

In all honesty, is Remember Me and or Resident Evil 5 going to at all worth playing? I feel like I have so many games already but I want to try something new.
Yeah, not too beat up about Remember Me. Looking for Dragon's Dogma and Sonic Racing for myself. Already have my filler picked as well....Seventh Son of a Seventh Son by Iron Maiden. :D

what is the best way to get those deals? just go to the product page and keep refreshing until it shows the updated price then add to the cart? Or you just keep checking the lightning's deal page?

bread's done
Back