Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might actually get Resident Evil 5. I remember playing the first one ages ago, and I haven't played them since. Might be a interesting change. Anyone else on this train?

Also, anyone have a good guess as to how much BF4 will be on tomorrows lightning deal? Gamestop and Walmart already have it for 25 on friday, so I'm hoping its the same.

Thinking of picking up COD Ghosts for PC..but meh, I don't know.

Is the upcoming FUSE deal only the 360 version? Id snag it for cheap but i wanted the PS3 version, not 360.

Also, anyone whos played Dragons Dogma.. i heard you only get one save for the game. Does this apply to Dark Arisen too? I.E. If i had a save for DD. Then played DA, would i be able to make a seperate save for DA? I was thinking of just playing the regular version on xbox and then DA on PS3 to avoid that issue if it was the case

Why? I'm not a PS+ member right now (I plan on picking up at least 3 12-month PS+ subscriptions from GS for BF), and whenever I've said anything regarding physical vs. digital, I've been more vocal about choosing physical.

I'm not going to be a PS+ member forever (whenever I start), so I don't like the idea that I would be "renting" Dark Arisen for however long I'm a member; it's the kind of game I could see myself owning based on how much I enjoyed the demo and start of the original DD.

Anyway, even if Amazon doesn't discount DD: DA to $10, Gamefly will definitely have it at that price point before too long.
I'm surprised. I'm just on board with it because I know that I'm going to have it as long as I have the PS4, and after this $30 sale will be stocked up for that period, and if I could stop buying games on top of it I would be saving a lot of money.

Interesting. I hope its good, I havent seen a good animated show in awhile.
I hear it's good and the trailer I watched looked really good.

ugh I am going back to sleep borderlands 2 better not go on sale or i'm gonna be pissed
Still $20.99 for the PS3 version on the Target site so I'm going to at least take a flier on getting it matched at BBY.

Also, anyone whos played Dragons Dogma.. i heard you only get one save for the game. Does this apply to Dark Arisen too? I.E. If i had a save for DD. Then played DA, would i be able to make a seperate save for DA? I was thinking of just playing the regular version on xbox and then DA on PS3 to avoid that issue if it was the case
I would have to go back and double check since I only played like an hour of Dark Arisen then got distracted but I'm pretty sure it let you make new characters.

Bought Sonic Racing 360 for $9.99. Since i don't have Prime, i added Epic Mickey 3DS for $9.99 and Castlevania: Mirror of Fate 3DS for $14.15... Just enough to get me some free shipping. 

I think I might actually get Resident Evil 5. I remember playing the first one ages ago, and I haven't played them since. Might be a interesting change. Anyone else on this train?

Also, anyone have a good guess as to how much BF4 will be on tomorrows lightning deal? Gamestop and Walmart already have it for 25 on friday, so I'm hoping its the same.

Thinking of picking up COD Ghosts for PC..but meh, I don't know.
RE5 is pretty great especially if you have a great co-op partner with. Never played it single so not sure how that affects one's liking for this game. But overall I enjoyed it a lot. Played it so much I eventually got tired of it. lol

I think that's a good train to hop on ;D

I hear it's good and the trailer I watched looked really good.
Just realized this was about Eden of the East... its pretty damn good. The series was great, and the first few movies were decent.. but the last one sucks and has a TERRIBLE ending that basically kills the whole series for me

Thanks to whoever linked to the FoxConnect site I ordered

Always Sunny season 7

Family Guy Volume 9 & 10

American Dad Volumes 1-7

Futurama Volume 6

and all it added up to was $65 free shipping! :)

If those sales are still around on Friday might pick up more.....

I'm surprised. I'm just on board with it because I know that I'm going to have it as long as I have the PS4, and after this $30 sale will be stocked up for that period, and if I could stop buying games on top of it I would be saving a lot of money.

Still $20.99 for the PS3 version on the Target site so I'm going to at least take a flier on getting it matched at BBY.
I understand the aspect of saving money, but I've got that old-school mentality where, if I can, I have to be able to touch my games to feel like I own them, or--in the case of download-only titles like Guacamelee!, I Am Alive, etc.--I have to pay at least a small amount.

I brought the printout of the Borderlands 2 GotY $20.99 price, but my BBY didn't have any copies. :cry:

RE5 is pretty great especially if you have a great co-op partner with. Never played it single so not sure how that affects one's liking for this game. But overall I enjoyed it a lot. Played it so much I eventually got tired of it. lol

I think that's a good train to hop on ;D
Rad! I'm trying to think of which friend to guilt trip into picking this up with me haha (assuming its a decent price, not 2 dollars off life Dogma!)

Just realized this was about Eden of the East... its pretty damn good. The series was great, and the first few movies were decent.. but the last one sucks and has a TERRIBLE ending that basically kills the whole series for me
I'll give it a go, too late to cancel my order now haha.

Is it weird that I'm actually stoked for High School DxD? I feel kinda creepy..but it looks fun, hilarious, and out there.

Bought Sonic Racing 360 for $9.99. Since i don't have Prime, i added Epic Mickey 3DS for $9.99 and Castlevania: Mirror of Fate 3DS for $14.15... Just enough to get me some free shipping.
You don't need full $35 for free shipping?

Thanks to whoever linked to the FoxConnect site I ordered

Always Sunny season 7

Family Guy Volume 9 & 10

American Dad Volumes 1-7

Futurama Volume 6

and all it added up to was $65 free shipping! :)

If those sales are still around on Friday might pick up more.....
I found the link yesterday somewhere deep in this thread so I reposted it because I thought it was a gem!

I only spent 40 bucks so far on that site, but I feel like I should pick up some futurama and american dad I think...

You ever feel like you watch the season once then never touch it again? Thats what I'm afraid of I think.

But I have never seen more than like 7 episoes of Futurama and American Dad, so I might get a lot out of it I'm thinking.

Edit: I just checked netflix and both shows are on there instand queue, guess I won't be buying them =[

Rad! I'm trying to think of which friend to guilt trip into picking this up with me haha (assuming its a decent price, not 2 dollars off life Dogma!)

I'll give it a go, too late to cancel my order now haha.

Is it weird that I'm actually stoked for High School DxD? I feel kinda creepy..but it looks fun, hilarious, and out there.
yea.. maybe just dont watch the last movie?

and high school DxD? LOL. I havent watched it, its rated piss poorly. Maybe i'll check it out if im in the mood for a booby show but i doubt id buy it unless its piss cheap.

the ED seems to be an indication of the swhow.. extreme gyration followed by actual pole dancing, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHbE5LS-tuk

Did you just print out the webpage or what?
well you could and most likely they price match from print outs but usually want to look up the price online but they don't have any borderlands 2 ps3 goty in store. call them over the phone and they will do it for 20.99 though.

You could have just added one item worth $11 because the free shipping goes towards the original price of the lightning deal, which was $24-ish. Of course, if you wanted those two games then I'll shut my mouth now. :)

So is Amazon only doing the $25 Battlefield 4 for Xbox 360 only? I want it on ps3 but Amazon seems really weird about their platform selection.

It's going to be $25 @ Gamestop and Walmart, but I've only seen it listed for 360 in the various Amazon leaks/rumors.

yea.. maybe just dont watch the last movie?

and high school DxD? LOL. I havent watched it, its rated piss poorly. Maybe i'll check it out if im in the mood for a booby show but i doubt id buy it unless its piss cheap.

the ED seems to be an indication of the swhow.. extreme gyration followed by actual pole dancing, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHbE5LS-tuk
I mean on amazon it has a BUNCH of great reviews, 5 stars everywhere. I part of the first episode on youtube to see if Id like it , SO many boobs, its great hahaha. But realy though, I love the idea of she devils and what not, so I'm down.

I'm sure it wil be about $12, that's how much I paid for Eden of the East I believe.

I found the link yesterday somewhere deep in this thread so I reposted it because I thought it was a gem!

I only spent 40 bucks so far on that site, but I feel like I should pick up some futurama and american dad I think...

You ever feel like you watch the season once then never touch it again? Thats what I'm afraid of I think.

But I have never seen more than like 7 episoes of Futurama and American Dad, so I might get a lot out of it I'm thinking.

Edit: I just checked netflix and both shows are on there instand queue, guess I won't be buying them =[
Wow some of the blu-ray deals are nuts! Thanks for bringing it up again! Gonna start my library :D

You guys need to stop posting that FoxConnect link.  I've been managing to not buy S1-9 of X-Files all week, and every time I see it the temptation is renewed.

You guys need to stop posting that FoxConnect link. I've been managing to not buy S1-9 of X-Files all week, and every time I see it the temptation is renewed.
You know I've been wanting to start watching Xfiles from the beginning, SO MANY THOUGH. If netflix doesnt have it on streaming anymore, I might splurge. I used to watch the show with my dad when I was a kid, it was our thing. Might be nice to get them.

They're all on Netflix :)  That's the other thing that's been keeping me from buying.  That, and the rumored blu-ray sets in the near future.

They're all on Netflix :) That's the other thing that's been keeping me from buying. That, and the rumored blu-ray sets in the near future.
I just looked at my netflix before I read your comment, to make sure they are still on there. I'm on the last season of Dexter, I think I found the next show im Watching! YES!

Nah it wasn't even part of the lightning deals.
I talked to Amazon support - they tried to tell me that the deal is the 3rd party seller who has the xbox version for $22.10. A whopping $.39 lower than amazon's price. Oh well. Something probably went screwy in their system, and they don't seem like they're going to fix it.

I talked to Amazon support - they tried to tell me that the deal is the 3rd party seller who has the xbox version for $22.10. A whopping $.39 lower than amazon's price. Oh well. Something probably went screwy in their system, and they don't seem like they're going to fix it.
I think the support person just lied to you or didn't know what they were talking about.

9E80KqN.jpg

I mean on amazon it has a BUNCH of great reviews, 5 stars everywhere. I part of the first episode on youtube to see if Id like it , SO many boobs, its great hahaha. But realy though, I love the idea of she devils and what not, so I'm down.

I'm sure it wil be about $12, that's how much I paid for Eden of the East I believe.
Well amazon reviews are... amazon reviews. Im going by anidb and what i heard on various anime forums. i just hate typical lecherous main characters. Hell if its 12 bucks i may even pick it up. I did pick up Queens blade for balls cheap so who am i to judge =P Sometimes your in the mood for shameless T&A i guess. I think the deal is like 7am though so i may miss it since ill be up late getting the house ready for tomorow

Well amazon reviews are... amazon reviews. Im going by anidb and what i heard on various anime forums. i just hate typical lecherous main characters. Hell if its 12 bucks i may even pick it up. I did pick up Queens blade for balls cheap so who am i to judge =P Sometimes your in the mood for shameless T&A i guess. I think the deal is like 7am though so i may miss it since ill be up late getting the house ready for tomorow
Shameless T&A never hurt anyone haha. It's at 8:20am PT, not where where you're located. If it's 12 or less, might be worth to just take a 3 minute timeout from your hectic morning haha.

Hell, I might even have a drink limit tonight so I can actually wake up in time and get it, minus having the hangover haha.

bread's done
Back