Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
So I take it that Kingdom Hearts HD isn't worth it at $20? 

I'm debating...yes still...I already lost Metro due to my procrastination...I may as well ride this wait train all the way through! 

In all seriousness...KH.  I do see it being $20 retail soon enough, at which point I will kick myself in the sack when it's on sale months from now for $12...as I look at my unopened copy in my armoire (yes, I have an armoire).  Not that this situation hasn't happened to me numerous times in the past...  >_>

Because if not...I've become jaded for Amazon rnning out of stock on Metro and have narrowed down my Plan B to Dishonored (vanilla version...as I can deal without the DLC at this price) for $8, Tomb Raider for $15, and Far Cry 3 for $15 from BBY.  $38 + tax for 3 great games.

What do you guys think?

I went ahead and got Kingdom Hearts, purely based on how long it took the original Kingdom Hearts games to drop (i.e. never).

Also, Ni No Kuni just dropped to $14.99.

SmileyMcSmiles said:

I'm debating...yes still...I already lost Metro due to my procrastination...I may as well ride this wait train all the way through!

In all seriousness...KH. I do see it being $20 retail soon enough, at which point I will kick myself in the sack when it's on sale months from now for $12...as I look at my unopened copy in my armoire (yes, I have an armoire). Not that this situation hasn't happened to me numerous times in the past... >_>

Because if not...I've become jaded for Amazon rnning out of stock on Metro and have narrowed down my Plan B to Dishonored (vanilla version...as I can deal without the DLC at this price) for $8, Tomb Raider for $15, and Far Cry 3 for $15 from BBY. $38 + tax for 3 great games.

What do you guys think?
Consider yourself lucky either way - I bought it at $40 and have yet to open it.

In all seriousness...KH. I do see it being $20 retail soon enough, at which point I will kick myself in the sack when it's on sale months from now for $12...as I look at my unopened copy in my armoire (yes, I have an armoire). Not that this situation hasn't happened to me numerous times in the past... >_>

Because if not...I've become jaded for Amazon rnning out of stock on Metro and have narrowed down my Plan B to Dishonored (vanilla version...as I can deal without the DLC at this price) for $8, Tomb Raider for $15, and Far Cry 3 for $15 from BBY. $38 + tax for 3 great games.

What do you guys think?
The only reason I ordered it for $20 was Square Enix's store claimed it was the LE version. I personally would not pay $20 for the standard.

If I don't get the LE version, I'm calling my bank to have the charge reversed if Digital River plays games and doesn't accept a return.

Yeah, I bought KH at $40 - granted it was a preorder and I did get the "LE" version for what it is worth. But I just assumed they were all like that - are they in standard cases now? If so, well, that's good at least.

As for Playstation All-Stars, I can't say really. I bought it for my son when it was about that same price digitally on the PSN store. It is probably worth getting - and keep in mind you get both versions (PS3 and Vita) with that as well. I'm pretty sure I got both when I bought it digitally but I've never played it on my Vita.

Soma_Cruz said:
Sly is back to $20, it went up before I checked out with it. Oh well.
So odd on this one - after you posted I just put it in my cart it for $11.99. I wasn't sure I wanted it so I went out of the cart and did some other stuff then searched to see what the Vita version was selling for and both showed $19.99. But it was still $11.99 in my cart. EH?

SmileyMcSmiles said:
Also, what's your take on Playstation All Stars? BBY has it for $11.99. Worth it?
FYI - It is the same price at Amazon as well.

Anyway, Sly Cooper seems to be at $11.99 now, but I just noticed you can get the digital copy for PS3 (which includes the Vita one also) for just $10. Or, if you are an idiot, you could buy just the Vita code for $19.84 ;).

Maybe a silly question, but what exactly do you get with a PS+ membership, since online play is already free?

I'm a PS3 noob and hopefully getting the bundle off Amazon later today (especially since I just bought a bunch of games for it).

Ah right, I forgot you had to pay for multiplayer on PS4. I guess I was just mainly concerned about whether it's worth getting if all you have is a PS3.

Dief88 said:
Maybe a silly question, but what exactly do you get with a PS+ membership, since online play is already free?

I'm a PS3 noob and hopefully getting the bundle off Amazon later today (especially since I just bought a bunch of games for it).
Buy it for $29.99 at one of the many places that has it for that on Friday. You won't regret it. If you ever get a PS4, you will need it for online on that.

But it is completely worth it just for the PS3 alone, especially if you are a noob - the "Instant Game Collection" is perfect for you. There are currently several free games for PS+, and in addition you get further discounts on PSN sales.

fuck it. Bought Beyond Two Souls for $14.99 with the $20 off promotion. I really wanted to wait until 6:10pm for the lightning deal to save $10, but I'll probably be eating thanksgiving dinner at my family's house, I'll probably have to use my cell phone for the lightning deal instead of a computer, their internet is probably slow, and I'll probably miss the lightning deal.

Then if Amazon raises the price above $34.99 or they go out of stock, my family would have to watch me cry, and I don't want them to see that. :p

...Now to go cancel my Best Buy order of Beyond Two Souls for $27.99. At least I saved a little money on something I was going to buy anyway...

I made the wrong decision, didn't I?

Sounds great. Thanks for the PS+ tips, guys.

Incidentally, the retail games I picked up from Amazon so far are Kingdom Hearts, Gran Turismo 5 XL, Ni No Kyni, and PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale.

anyone pick up Hitman Absolution and or Hitman Trilogy HD? I bought them off my phone but no where on my phone did it say lightning deal.... how much did you pay?

fuck it. Bought Beyond Two Souls for $14.99 with the $20 off promotion. I really wanted to wait until 6:10pm for the lightning deal to save $10, but I'll probably be eating thanksgiving dinner at my family's house, I'll probably have to use my cell phone for the lightning deal instead of a computer, their internet is probably slow, and I'll probably miss the lightning deal.

Then if Amazon raises the price above $34.99 or they go out of stock, my family would have to watch me cry, and I don't want them to see that. :p

...Now to go cancel my Best Buy order of Beyond Two Souls for $27.99. At least I saved a little money on something I was going to buy anyway...

whats this 20$ promotion ????

Looks like the PS3 bundle is up but I dunno if they'll cancel orders like last time.
I didn't realize that happened. Hopefully my order sticks. :\

Provided it does, I think the only things I'm still waiting/hoping for on Amazon are price matches for the Uncharted Dual Pack ($15) and for the God of War Saga collection (also $15). I'm also on the fence over Twisted Metal at $11.99. Anyone want to push me one way or the other?

Thanks for the input io and everyone!

I ended drinking myself towards logic and restraint.  :lol:

Ended up getting just Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3 for $15 each, and Dishonored for $7.99 (vanilla version). And I'm satisfied with that...unless I see these on Cyber Monday for less.  At which point I'll jus....[CENSORED]. 

Now...all I need it Last of Us and I'm done.  I'm even forsaking BF4.  Want to take a break from military FPS for a while.

BTW...anyone know if Walmart's BF deals will be online?  I have that $10 GC after the fiasco to burn there.  :lol:

Based on what I saw in a few other threads, Walmart's BF-deal games are all glitched up. Surprise! :p

Oh, and another possibly silly question. I may be looking to pad out an order with a gift card that I would use to buy some PS1 Classics on PS3. Should I be getting a PlayStation Store gift card, or a PlayStation Network gift card?

You want a PSN giftcard if you want PSN. PS Store gift card is basically virtual money. It's useless and its only purpose is like any other gift card. Money in gift form.

Those who got Tomb Raider and Dishonored will not regret it. Dishonored is an absolutely phenomenal game.

One thing: I highly highly recommend playing it stealthy. It was built for it IMO.

whats this 20$ promotion ????
You had to have traded in games to Amazon for it. I'm still not sure if I made the right decision buying Beyond Two Souls for $14.99. I probably should have waited for the lightning deal to get it for $4.99. My Best Buy order can't be cancelled either, so I have to return the one I bought on Bestbuy.com for $27.99 and I have to return the one I bought on Monday for $34.99 when the stupid GCU 20% wouldn't apply.

Amazon had a trade in deal. Trade in $30 worth of games, get $30 off a DualShock 4 and $20 off Beyond Two Souls.

I'll try for it since it'll be $5 after promo.

You had to have traded in games to Amazon for it. I'm still not sure if I made the right decision buying Beyond Two Souls for $14.99. I probably should have waited for the lightning deal to get it for $4.99. My Best Buy order can't be cancelled either, so I have to return the one I bought on Bestbuy.com for $27.99 and I have to return the one I bought on Monday for $34.99 when the stupid GCU 20% wouldn't apply.
thanks for the reply :)

Count me in for Tomb Raider and Dishonored.

I'm tempted by Far Cry 3 but my backlog is getting huge and I just couldn't pull the trigger.

I am tempted to go ahead and order a DualShock 3...I'm still playing with a plain SixAxis!

I'm also tempted by the $12 Gran Turismo 5 XL...then again...GT6 comes out next week...

The only other thing I plan to pick up is the $30 PS+ cards.

I got a $20 promo credit from Amazon to try and match on Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection. Newegg's still offering it for $30 (which is an effing steal for a Metal Gear bonanza), but Amazon will either try to PM (a friend of mine supposedly tried but the CSR dicked around saying that the game was $50 on Newegg, even when my friend linked him to the page that revealed it to be $30; dunno if he got any further) or offer a promo credit while Newegg's still got it in stock.

I am debating...do I want to get Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us NOW for $50 or wait and try to nab both during the lightning deal for $30?

Question on All stars battle. I don't have a PS3 anymore. If I buy the PS3 version of it, can the code that comes with it for the vita be downloaded through the vita? Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question. 

Can we expect the last of us and beyond two souls to go to 25 for the lightning deal or will they stay where there at 34.99 currently?

I noticed Killer is Dead is on sale for $29.99. I really want to get it at that price, but feel like I don't want to run the risk of getting a non-first run copy (so one without the artbook, CD, and DLC). I'll just hold off some more on that one I suppose.

So my last few games are in my sights....Last of Us, BF4, &  Beyond. 

Regardless of what one feels towards one store or another...we all have to admit that  it was really cool for these deals to occurr at this time rather than during Thanksgiving dinner and/or after midnight.  I for one am happy I coild score some deals and at the same time just chill with family and friends afterwards without having the dreadful thought if I will be boned out of a 2 nano-second Lighting Deal.  :lol:

That being said...Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American CAG's!  Clown honks for everyone!!!  :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmKq77iuooI

Picked up Dishonored. Used my Amazon rewards dollars to get it for nothing out of pocket. Had been wanting this game for awhile.

Hoping someone puts a good deal up for a 32gb Vita card and a Wii U Pro controller.

bread's done
Back