Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Still plan to get Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us one way or another...but I decided to wait on BF4. Instead, I sank that cash toward Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection. I figure...eight games, one epic set for $30 would be far more worth it.

How long do the PS3 bundles go on sale for, for the remaining of Friday if still in stock I assume?

Also is the amazon.com rewards visa worth the $50 gift card, any hidden charges for it?

Amazon has Rayman Legends for $25 but also lists it as going on sale later...I'm wondering if they priced matched it for the same price it will be on sale for later or if I should hold out on wait for sale because it will be even cheaper??

I was excited to see Super Mario 3D Land listed as a Lightning Deal, but since they raised their normal price from $30 to $40, probably shouldn't expect much.

Sorry didn't read the entire thread, but... Is Amazon's Lightning Deals thing broken for anyone else?

I have everything sitting at 0% claimed, and can click Add to Cart but it goes to "checking on deal status" or w/e and then times out.

Refreshing every few minutes, the deals that were "buggy" just disappear, but nothing shows up under Missed Deals.

Is this just me?

Received a camel price drop alert that The Last of Us is now $34.99. Might bite, but am wondering if it will drop much during the lightening deal later today. What do you guys think?

WHAT!? That's som bs, i'm screwed then. I got rid of my PS3 for a PS4 and ordered Sly! Gotta see if I can cancel the order.
I thought you just put the PS3 disc into the PS4 whenever you want to play it? At least that's what I heard. Look it up. I don't think it's activated on PS3.

Yes, $25 to match Walmart.
Just ended chat with CSR and they wouldn't price match Walmart, not because the deal isn't live yet, but because according to CSR Amazon doesn't price match on anything but TVs and cell phones. I was told to submit a lower price alert on the product page. :/

Does Amazon usually price match Fry's and Meijer's store ads? I forgot which but one of them listed Lego Marvel for $20.

I would love to see that appear on tomorrow's Lightning Deal at 8 am.

freaking lame man, was hoping to pick up New Leaf since it was $25 and is going to be a lightning deal but I checked the page again and the base priced jumped from $25 to $30 :mad: garbage black friday deals this year. haven't picked up a thing yet. Guess I'll only be picking up 2 year ps+ tomorrow and thats it

Just ended chat with CSR and they wouldn't price match Walmart, not because the deal isn't live yet, but because according to CSR Amazon doesn't price match on anything but TVs and cell phones. I was told to submit a lower price alert on the product page. :/
it is confirmed already that will be 25 bucks!!! it is even on their page

I really doubt it will be lower since amazon is pretty much just price-matching everyone (gamestop in this case) and hasn't gone below anyone else's prices on anything that I know of.
Fair enough, I was thinking the same thing. As long as it's not like $10 I guess I shouldn't wait, plus not giving gamestop my money is worth something.

Scribblenauts unmasked is listed on the calendar but I can't find it in the lightning deals section... Am I missing something?
Yes, you're missing that it's already up for $8 =p http://www.amazon.com/Scribblenauts-Unlimited-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B008CP6KG8

Edit: Oops, sorry about that, apparently I can't read too well

It looks like unmasked goes live in about 2 hours and since it's not listed as lightning deal then the price will just change on the product page.

Picked Up Unlimited. Even though I got it from a humble bundle I wanted to expand my 3DS collection.

Now heres to hoping Donkey Kong Returns, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Lego City, Super Mario Land and the rest are just as super cheap.

Still plan to get Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us one way or another...but I decided to wait on BF4. Instead, I sank that cash toward Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection. I figure...eight games, one epic set for $30 would be far more worth it.
Where do you see the Metal Gear Solid Legacy collection at $30?

Where do you see the Metal Gear Solid Legacy collection at $30?
Newegg. $30, PS3. I went to Amazon to try and PM it, but the CSR was nice and got me a $20 promo credit. But I stuck to ordering it through Newegg so I can still use my credit toward the other games I need.

Newegg. $30, PS3. I went to Amazon to try and PM it, but the CSR was nice and got me a $20 promo credit. But I stuck to ordering it through Newegg so I can still use my credit toward the other games I need.
That's awesome, I had no idea about the Newegg deal. Thanks!

dont see any preorders on the list, but noticed destiny while browing around I guess if you preorder you get beta access... quick question could i preorder, join beta then cancel the preorder?

I haven't plugged my xbox or ps3 back in since I got my x1. I kind of don't know what to do with them ATM. I thought it would be a good idea to save them but, it looks like it wasn't so good after all.
hmmm interesting, what games do you have on x1 right now?

I have fifa 14, BF4, and blak flag already for x1, but I feel like I can wait a few months before I REALLY need the console for some reason.

Count me in for Tomb Raider and Dishonored.

I'm tempted by Far Cry 3 but my backlog is getting huge and I just couldn't pull the trigger.

I am tempted to go ahead and order a DualShock 3...I'm still playing with a plain SixAxis!

I'm also tempted by the $12 Gran Turismo 5 XL...then again...GT6 comes out next week...

The only other thing I plan to pick up is the $30 PS+ cards.
far cry 3 is way worth it, I picked it up pre owned from gamestop like a moron 2 weeks ago.

Jesus, with how quickly that Gears of War Centaur tank sold out I am not feeling too optimistic for the inevitable Beyond 2 Souls mess coming later today =/

Call of Duty 4 is listed at $10 now. It's also supposed to be a lightning deal, but is it really likely to go any lower?

Just picked up High School DxD and tossed in Daria to get the free shipping.

I really have no idea when I'll have the time to watch all the damn things I've bought so far this black friday.

Anyone else really disappointed with Amazon's BR prices for lightning deals so far? Prometheus for $14? Come on.

Jesus, with how quickly that Gears of War Centaur tank sold out I am not feeling too optimistic for the inevitable Beyond 2 Souls mess coming later today =/
I just hope they don't immediately flip the price back to $60 or stop taking non-lightning deal orders once the list fills up. Now that would suck.

bread's done
Back