Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I'm trying to decide whether I want to grab Rayman Legends or wait for the Lightning Deal later. If it's $25 now, in theory it would be cheaper on the LD, right?...maybe?...
I'm in the same exact boat as you right now... my fear is that it'll be gone by the time tomorrow rolls around.

Man, I'm trying to decide whether I want to grab Rayman Legends or wait for the Lightning Deal later. If it's $25 now, in theory it would be cheaper on the LD, right?...maybe?...
My principle is never buy non-rare games over $20, once is hits near $20 it will become $20 very soon. Meanwhile, just work on the never ending backlog.

hah was gonna ask if you got DxD or not.. you talked me into it myself =P I'll be in the mood for a booby show eventually here.
haha I'm glad I'm not alone on this one! Keep me updated if you watch a few episodes, I'll do the same haha.

I'm in the same exact boat as you right now... my fear is that it'll be gone by the time tomorrow rolls around.
I just saw rayman legends goes up on LD sale at midnight, but it looks good enough already just to pick it up for 25$... has anyone played it? Is it fun?

A little off-topic, but when do the free PS Plus games get rotated out? I'm just wondering if my PS3 will get here in time to take advantage of those, or if I'll miss out on anything.

A little off-topic, but when do the free PS Plus games get rotated out? I'm just wondering if my PS3 will get here in time to take advantage of those, or if I'll miss out on anything.
Not sure what type of shipping you chose but Dragon's Dogma leaves on 12/3

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/25/ps-plus-soul-sacrifice-free-for-members/

If you get a PS+ code from the $30 deal you can make an account on the web store and redeem free PS+ games there though and you'd be fine.

Anybody have any info on the 50 inch seiki, I cannott find a link for it anywhere with the price, and the BF deals page on amazon is useless to navigate to the items you want.

wish I could find something to ad to my cart along with Rayman to get free shipping.. just added now you see me and I was 5 cents short.....
yea, really not liking amazons $35 total for free shipping, very annoying. i wanted to get tearaway when they had it on sale and because of the new threshold the order ended up being nearly $40, completely defeats the purpose of the deal(it was $10 cheaper). I just started the amazon prime trial so I can order some shit and not pay for shipping but once it runs out I'm going to be buying a lot less from amazon.

Not sure what type of shipping you chose but Dragon's Dogma leaves on 12/3

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/25/ps-plus-soul-sacrifice-free-for-members/

If you get a PS+ code from the $30 deal you can make an account on the web store and redeem free PS+ games there though and you'd be fine.
Thanks. I wasn't sure if all the currently-free games would be leaving as soon as December rolled around or what.

I chose 2-day shipping for the PS3 (I have Prime), but it still says I should expect it delivered on Dec. 3 -- so hopefully I'll be fine.

yea, really not liking amazons $35 total for free shipping, very annoying. i wanted to get tearaway when they had it on sale and because of the new threshold the order ended up being nearly $40, completely defeats the purpose of the deal(it was $10 cheaper). I just started the amazon prime trial so I can order some shit and not pay for shipping but once it runs out I'm going to be buying a lot less from amazon.
hmmm I wonder if I should do that...I should have freaking done that before I started buying a bunch of stuff...

I already bought hitman solo, paid for shipping. And resident evil 5 solo, paid for shipping.

Really annoyed.

Anybody have any info on the 50 inch seiki, I cannott find a link for it anywhere with the price, and the BF deals page on amazon is useless to navigate to the items you want.
33 pages and counting ...http://slickdeals.net/f/6490526-no-longer-live-amazon-seiki-se50fy10-50-inch-1080p-60hz-led-hdtv-229

Deal happened last night, sold out in 2 or 3 minutes, many waitlisted did not get in. Unknown if Amazon will run this again.

There is talk in that thread of a couple of folks being charged full price, but I think they unchecked the lightning deal promo tbh.

I happened to be on SD when it went live and was able to get the one thing I really wanted this Black Friday.

There are a couple of good deals today on Best Buy. A 60" Vizio for $680 and a 55" LG under $500

This might be a little off topic, but I was hoping some of you could maybe help me make one of the biggest decisions of my life.

So I'm in the xbox1 vs ps4 perdicament, and I have 2 gaming buddies who are trying to convince me to go ps4 with them, but I've been an xbox guy and love Xbox Live and the all that.

The only exclusives I was stoked about for xbox is Titanfall, but I could get that for PC if I really wanted to.

I had a ps2 when I was younger and loved it.

I also came to the conclusion that since I'm still buying 360 games (Just bought Rayman Legends, RE5, and Hitman 1-4) that my 360 will still be used on occasion and I will also have it still plugged into my tv and stuff alongside whichever new gen console I get.

The one game I'm most excited for is Destiny, and that isn't out for awhile so there isnt a dire need to rush and get one yet, but my thinks since I'll be using the 360 sill, I should just get the ps4 and have the best of both worlds. But I still love the idea of the xbox1!

Ugh.

Any advice?

33 pages and counting ...http://slickdeals.net/f/6490526-no-longer-live-amazon-seiki-se50fy10-50-inch-1080p-60hz-led-hdtv-229

Deal happened last night, sold out in 2 or 3 minutes, many waitlisted did not get in. Unknown if Amazon will run this again.

There is talk in that thread of a couple of folks being charged full price, but I think they unchecked the lightning deal promo tbh.

I happened to be on SD when it went live and was able to get the one thing I really wanted this Black Friday.

There are a couple of good deals today on Best Buy. A 60" Vizio for $680 and a 55" LG under $500
huhhh??? i was waiting on this?? i kept checking and this went already?? how did i miss this?

wat about the Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV for $98?? any info??

huhhh??? i was waiting on this?? i kept checking and this went already?? how did i miss this?

wat about the Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV for $98?? any info??
Only other tv that has went up for seiki was a 20 for $75. A 55 inch vizio just went up a little ago and was snatched up

So I'm in the xbox1 vs ps4 perdicament, and I have 2 gaming buddies who are trying to convince me to go ps4 with them, but I've been an xbox guy and love Xbox Live and the all that.
Games are more fun with other people! If it were me and I knew for sure I'd have people to play with, I'd definitely go with the PS4.

Beyond: Two Souls is $25 at 3:10PM PST

For those that took advantage of the DS3 trade promo, it should come out to $5 Shipped assuming you haven't used the $20 off promotion yet.

This might be a little off topic, but I was hoping some of you could maybe help me make one of the biggest decisions of my life.

The only exclusives I was stoked about for xbox is Titanfall, but I could get that for PC if I really wanted to.

I also came to the conclusion that since I'm still buying 360 games (Just bought Rayman Legends, RE5, and Hitman 1-4) that my 360 will still be used on occasion and I will also have it still plugged into my tv and stuff alongside whichever new gen console I get.

The one game I'm most excited for is Destiny, and that isn't out for awhile so there isnt a dire need to rush and get one yet, but my thinks since I'll be using the 360 sill, I should just get the ps4 and have the best of both worlds. But I still love the idea of the xbox1!

Ugh.

Any advice?
I used to be a big xbox fan, and like you I owned and loved the playstation 2. You could say I was a playstation fan turned xbox fan. When xbox announced the DRM and always online stuff (doesn't matter if they reversed it), I felt a little betrayed since I was a big time xbox supporter. Luckily I had a ps3 as well, and quickly shifted my focus to that. I now own a ps4 as well and boy do I love it! I even got all my friends to switch to playstation as well! I'd say make the jump! It's quite refreshing and if you're like me, you'll be coming back to your roots. I hope my story helped! Enjoy!

I totally agree. The FSSS threshold being raised and the fact that GA gets charged tax means Amazon isn't the default first pick for me either :/ I'm currently on my free Prime and enjoying the multiple orders I will place during the trial, but after that...

Ugh.

Any advice?
Read the news about what Microsoft did to Forza and you'll never go back to them again.

I used to be a big xbox fan, and like you I owned and loved the playstation 2. You could say I was a playstation fan turned xbox fan. When xbox announced the DRM and always online stuff (doesn't matter if they reversed it), I felt a little betrayed since I was a big time xbox supporter. Luckily I had a ps3 as well, and quickly shifted my focus to that. I now own a ps4 as well and boy do I love it! I even got all my friends to switch to playstation as well! I'd say make the jump! It's quite refreshing and if you're like me, you'll be coming back to your roots. I hope my story helped! Enjoy!
That did help indeed! How is the controller on the ps4 though? I LOVE the xbox controller.

I totally agree. The FSSS threshold being raised and the fact that GA gets charged tax means Amazon isn't the default first pick for me either :/ I'm currently on my free Prime and enjoying the multiple orders I will place during the trial, but after that...
Stupid me, I bought two things at different times yesterday and paid for shipping on both items. This morning I bought something and added something else to the cart just to get it to $35. Then I remembered I never used my student email to make my account student prime...so I just did it right now and will enjoy 6 months free shipping. Too bad I didnt do it before I wasted 20 bucks on shipping =/

Read the news about what Microsoft did to Forza and you'll never go back to them again.
Hmmm, I shall indeed look into that. I want to say Sony and the ps4 will be refreshing and a nice change and maybe be somewhat nastalgic as well for me.

For those wanting Ni No Kuni its back in stock at Newegg for the same price as amazon ->free shipping and no tax for most.

Plus 5% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE!* Enter promo code MBLBF5. Its like $0.75 off but hey we're CAGs so every little bit counts.

That did help indeed! How is the controller on the ps4 though? I LOVE the xbox controller.

Stupid me, I bought two things at different times yesterday and paid for shipping on both items. This morning I bought something and added something else to the cart just to get it to $35. Then I remembered I never used my student email to make my account student prime...so I just did it right now and will enjoy 6 months free shipping. Too bad I didnt do it before I wasted 20 bucks on shipping =/

Hmmm, I shall indeed look into that. I want to say Sony and the ps4 will be refreshing and a nice change and maybe be somewhat nastalgic as well for me.
People are being so dramatic about the things with Forza. You can get everything in game still. You have to be stupid or lazy if your buying currency to get things you can later get by actually PLAYING the game.

Batman Arkham origins is 30 right now it's going to be cheaper in 6 hours?
Should be two hours from now. And that's what I'm hoping. Thirty is okay, but I'm going for anything under, honestly. Sure it's just five bucks, but whatever. I don't REALLY want to play it 'cause 1. five other games could use my attention, and 2. damn that MP and no one to enjoy it with.

Shit. I slept on WWE 2k14 for $35 (back up to $40) since I wanted to wait for TLoU lightning deal to combine in one order. Think WWE will drop back down to $35 for a lightning deal?

They would have payday2 down to $19.99 right now like why couldn't they had marked down last night, now I can't get it cause the shipping to high. The same games that I got on lightening deals is still the same price, I could of waited instead staying up and rushing to get them.

Ugh.

Any advice?
If most of your friends are getting PS4, then you should do yourself a service by getting the same console as them. That way, not only will you be able to play online games with them in the future, but you'll also be getting the more powerful console, at a $100 cheaper price point--it's a win-win, from what I can see. Xbox Live is great and all, but PSN is vastly improved in its own rite, with a fast, slick interface, and nice social and voice chat features--the whole shebang. Not to mention PS+ gives you a lot of kickass free games and discounts.

And seeing as how your most anticipated game is Destiny, it would also definitely serve you well to go with the PS4. The PS4 version of Destiny will be a sight to behold, and definitely the best version of the game, with superior graphics fidelity, and exclusive content.

To address your other concerns, the PS4 controller is vastly improved over the PS3 controller in terms of ergonomics and viability for FPSs. I've seen many gaming journalists flat-out say that they prefer the PS4 controller over even the 360 or Xbox One controller.

bread's done
Back