Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
What's this $20 off coupon everyone used for B2S to get it for $5?  Was it some random AMZ promo coupon? 

In any case, I got what I wanted...Last of Us for $25 and added All Stars Battle Royale for $9.99 to get FSSS.  I'm super happy!  :D

Wasn't planning on getting B2S, but I tried adding to my cart just for the hell of it.  Every time I clicked Add To Cart, it would refresh endlessly as the claims went up, would ask to Add To Cart again, refresh, on and on until they were all gone and I was on the waiting list.  :lol:

Got Beyond for $5. Surprised I did. Took a little while to add to cart and I didn't use 1-click. But it went through. A winner is me.

I clicked TLOU immediately and got that waiting circle of death. Something along the lines of "checking available items" or something like that. Had to click it 3x but got it on that 3rd one with like 78% left. Mission complete!

Gotta be fuckin kidding me. I hit add to cart and the claim keeps going up and up. That was some bullshit.

Ugh, what the hell, I clicked on the Add to Cart button for Beyond Two Souls three times, each time I saw the amount claimed go up but it didn't go in the cart, and now I'm on a waitlist with 500+ people, looks like I'm not getting it...
I noticed that too. I only got it because I was on the waitlist and somebody's copy went unclaimed.

To add it to cart, we just need to click claim in on the Lightning Deals page right? We don't have to go to the main page and add to cart the usual way?

In This Thread:

Got The Last of Us! Got Beyond $5! Got The Last of Us! Got Beyond $5! Got The Last of Us! Got Beyond $5! Got The Last of Us! Got Beyond $5! Got The Last of Us! Got Beyond $5! Got The Last of Us! Got Beyond $5! Got The Last of Us! Got Beyond $5! Got The Last of Us! Got Beyond $5! Got The Last of Us! Got Beyond $5!

The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls were gone inside a minute.  I am glad I got in on it.  My Walmart refused to sell them early and almost had a riot from all the people complaining.  The manager looked very nervous. The only thing I noticed was I had a $20 promotion deducted from my order other than the lightning deal.  I had no credits or anything with Amazon so I have no clue where it came from.  Got those two games and Splinter Cell Blacklist for $55 total.  Not a bad day.

Where did the $20 coupon for Beyond come from?

Miraculously, I got both LOU and Beyond. Applied for the Amazon reward card, got a $50 gift card so paid a total of $4.23 for both.

Got The Last of Us. I had 3 windows open and when I clicked on all three I got the waiting circle of death. Oh no! I quickly went to my main full screen window and brought up the page and clicked on it and got it right away. Maybe I got lucky or maybe it didn't go that quick. Used my $10 coupon code so $15 for a stellar game...candidate for GOTY. Time to eat!
Lucky guy

Miraculously, I got both LOU and Beyond. Applied for the Amazon reward card, got a $50 gift card so paid a total of $4.23 for both.

MLB: The Show for $15 is up in 50ish minutes

ncaa 14 coming tomorrow
Nice, had to scroll waaaaay into the future to catch this one. Almost 22 hours away. Really hope they match Walmart's $25 price on NCAA14 and don't just do the $5 drop to $34.99.

I noticed that too. I only got it because I was on the waitlist and somebody's copy went unclaimed.

To add it to cart, we just need to click claim in on the Lightning Deals page right? We don't have to go to the main page and add to cart the usual way?
yeah, that is how it usually works. i am surprised it got it. since last year, i miss almost every lightning deal on black friday, except for one game.

I'm on ipad, and generally find that the pop up to tell me if I get picked from the wait list never pops up. Anyone else have this problem? Usually I'll log into Amazon a few hours later or the next day to get a message telling me the deal has expired.

LOL i found it kinda funny that after posting this and playing catchup i saw like 4 more posts all saying kinda the same thing i was, that MS pissed them off with their BS this next gen but that they preferred the 360 this curent gen. Seriously man there really isn't a discussion here, PS4 all the way. Only thing id consider is like i said waiting till march or so unless you REALLY want a new system now. BTW i like how you kept mentioning the ps2. IMO i think it was one of the greatest consoles ever. I have 2 sealed as backups for when mine eventually dies. I dont want my massive collection to be worthless when that happens

Yes they changed it over to needing a PS+ sub to play games online. Thats the only downgrade IMO. Its so worth it though. You get so many GOOD free games that its a joke. If you have a vita its a must. You get several a month actually. THe key is even if you dont want to d.load it you just select it and start the d.load then cancel. That game is locked into your account forever as long as you have PS+

I have my PS+ extended through 2021 right now and will probably throw another year or two on it with the 29.99 sale.
damn, should i get a ps+ membership tomorrow even though I wont have the console for awhile?

Glad to see others got that $20 promo but I have a feeling that was a remnant of the trade in promotion deal they had when it launched.

Thus far I have bought the Hitman Trilogy, Hitman Absolution, and Beyond. All in promo credit. How did I get it? By trading in Guitar Hero World Tour game only. Got $41.51 for it. Trading Guitar Hero for Beyond, Hitman Trilogy, Hitman Absolution, and $11 in credit? I could be wrong, but I think I got the better end of that deal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm on ipad, and generally find that the pop up to tell me if I get picked from the wait list never pops up. Anyone else have this problem? Usually I'll log into Amazon a few hours later or the next day to get a message telling me the deal has expired.
trying to get lightning deals on a tablet/ipad is the worst idea ever.

MLB: The Show for $15 is up in 50ish minutes

Nice, had to scroll waaaaay into the future to catch this one. Almost 22 hours away. Really hope they match Walmart's $25 price on NCAA14 and don't just do the $5 drop to $34.99.
Theyve been promoting NCAA at $25. You can see it on the front page of this thread.

about 2 months ago there was a promo that if you traded in $30 worth of games you'd get that coupon and one for $30 off a DS4

Folks the Digital Code version of Last of Us is $25 right now, and you get a $5 credit on your next digital purchase. Went up right when the lightning deal ended.

Theyve been promoting NCAA at $25. You can see it on the front page of this thread.
I'll believe it when I have it in my cart. Amazon changes things all the time without notice. I'm just glad I finally know how long to wait...assuming it doesn't get yanked and rescheduled.

I just got Beyond off the wait list. I was one of those that had the spinning circle 3 times and had to keep trying to re-add it.

For people asking about how the waitlist works, there's no way to check where you are on the list. Stay on the page; if you get selected then you get a notification in the upper right corner of your screen that you have 3 minutes to check out and the 'you are on the waitlist' text under the photo of the game turns into a checkout link. There's no sound or anything so check amazon very frequently until it's sold out; if you don't check out in 3 minutes you get kicked to the end of the waitlist again.

probably mine.  I got Last of Us, but then decided I didn't want to spend 25 bucks.  So I canceled.  

My backlog is just too big.

Happy Thanksgiving

For people asking about how the waitlist works, there's no way to check where you are on the list. Stay on the page; if you get selected then you get a notification in the upper right corner of your screen that you have 3 minutes to check out and the 'you are on the waitlist' text under the photo of the game turns into a checkout link. There's no sound or anything so check amazon very frequently until it's sold out; if you don't check out in 3 minutes you get kicked to the end of the waitlist again.
But how long do we need to wait around staring at the screen and hoping? Will they say when it's completely gone?

Can't decide if I wanna cancel my Beyond Two Souls Order, paid $25 for it in credit. I've already beat it from a rental but haven't gotten all endings or trophies.

I really, really enjoyed it though and love Quantum Dream.

The thing is, idk what else I would get instead.

I already have and finished and love the Last of Us. But I did get in on the Beyond 2 Souls deal. I bought Castlevania 3DS for $14 to get my free shipping.

bread's done
Back