Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
SO yeah, to those confused about being able to use gift card credit on these at Amazon, it says this when you check out:

Pretty clear I think that you can.
Yeah I guess it's only credit through the Amazon Visa card that you can't apply, sorry for causing any confusing over the gift cards! =P

SO yeah, to those confused about being able to use gift card credit on these at Amazon, it says this when you check out:pretty clear I think that you can.
I just used credit no,problem, I've never had an issue using gift card credit on digital purchases.

Jeez, finally got a PS+ code from Amazon - just an hour later than advertised! :roll:

I already ordered 2 physical cards from NewEgg so I'll probably just give one of those to my step-sister for X-mas (she's apparently getting a PS4).

Rot,

I did have to enter a credit card to verify my purchase but it did not use it for the purchase.

Zeo said:
So PS+ is working and I grabbed it but the Rayman price is still $25.

Is that for real? So they advertised a 3 AM EST sale price for a game, while the game was already $25, and they're considering that the sale price?

Seriously?
I checked Rayman earlier in the day and it was $30-something. Isn't $24.99 the GS price - that is fully what I expected the Friday price to be at Amazon. I'm not sure why everyone is so upset over this. Yeah, I'd like it to be less (and won't be buying it now) but they just reduced the price a few hours (or several hours - don't remember when I checked) early. That's nothing to get too upset over.

I checked Rayman earlier in the day and it was $30-something. Isn't $24.99 the GS price - that is fully what I expected the Friday price to be at Amazon. I'm not sure why everyone is so upset over this. Yeah, I'd like it to be less (and won't be buying it now) but they just reduced the price a few hours (or several hours - don't remember when I checked) early. That's nothing to get too upset over.
I distinctly remember checking the :ps3: page for Rayman Legends on Thursday afternoon and seeing the $24.99 price, so it wasn't dropped to that just now.

I'm torn. I ordered from GS, but still haven't received my email with the code. I don't want to wait and have the order cancelled and then miss out on Amazon. I figure even if I still get my code, worst comes to worst I get an extra year.

huh? i can pay with gift cards for physical stuff without having to enter a credit card but not digital code...that sucks
I put in my CC and it still used my gift card balance, but the CC is for verification in case your acct is hacked and someone instantly buys a bunch of stuff. It's a fail safe, so you wouldn't get charged.

Anyone tried redeeming their codes yet? Both of mine haven't worked. One said invalid and one just said Error.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Tried 1 of 2 codes, first on the Vita: I get an error NW-2293-6

Tried on PSN web site. "Unable to redeem card on web site"

Really hope this is resolved when I log in tomorrow.

Yes PSN is having issues.  I'll just do it in the morning.  

This has been an absolutely joke.  Amazon HQ must be located on a island somewhere in the pacific ocean if they think 11/29 only started 19 minutes ago.

great insight! Hopefully I can get my hands on a controller at gamestop and just get a feel for it!

I forgot about that, hmmmm. Then it would come to xbox 360 or just get it for pc. Probably pc I'm guessing.

Thats pretty cool, and the prices are the same for the year?

This honestly makes me want to impulse buy and just pick up a ps4 like today, but I would'nt realy have any games to play on it just yet, so I guess theres no rush yet. But it would be nice to get it over with and have it.

One major issue is I already own FIFA 14, Black Flag, and BF4 and 360 and I'm suppose to trade them in to gamestop for xbone versions. So If I do go ps4, I wonder what Ill do with those copies? Maybe trade them to someone for ps4 versions? Or try to sell them somehow on craigslist or something? Thats the only issue I have.

Thoughts on that?
have you locked in the trade in thing? Im not sure how that works but cant you just get your money back? How much was it? Id try to get your money back/cancel it. If not your only option then i guess is trying to exchange them for ps4 options which sucks

damn, should i get a ps+ membership tomorrow even though I wont have the console for awhile?

Yes. i doubt theyll go below 30 bucks for a year. in fact i can see them going up from 50 to 60

I put in my CC and it still used my gift card balance, but the CC is for verification in case your acct is hacked and someone instantly buys a bunch of stuff. It's a fail safe, so you wouldn't get charged.
I cancelled my card recently i guess i'm shit out of luck, ugh might as well spend the rest of my giftcard balance on something else

I've got some amazon reward points...can I not use them for this digital code?
Digital only automatically applies giftcards, it won't let you choose reward points :(

It is weird that they limit the digital purchases in this way, but still charge tax...

Sony's SEN is down too, sounds like they are having technically issues and it is not the cards that are invalid. Everyones trying to redeem their codes and crashing Sony..... STOP IT! :twoguns:

Vigilante said:
I distinctly remember checking the :ps3: page for Rayman Legends on Thursday afternoon and seeing the $24.99 price, so it wasn't dropped to that just now.
Thursday afternoon is probably when I checked it too - point is they changed it sometime during the day Thursday to reflect the sale price of $24.99 which is what we expected it to be. It might have been last night that I saw it higher. They adjusted it ahead of midnight (maybe by 8-12 hours). Maybe they just wanted to preempt Gamestop's sale price so people wouldn't have to bother with GS (a good tactic). I hope I'm wrong and they are just behind on that and it goes cheaper here soon (just like the PS+ cards just not adjusting until after 1am). But I wouldn't expect it.

Of course right after I get off the phone and order at full price to be refunded later it finally goes live. Oh well it didn't take to long to get my $22 back as its back in my account now. AHHH the fun of BF I'll take this any day over having to deal with the traffic and crowds of brick & mortar BF

How often has PSN+ hit this price since its inception?

Trying to decide on if I should go for a 3rd year or just stick with two....
On another thread it said only 2 years can be bought from Amazon.

I tried for 3 and it didn't process like the other two. Not sure what will happen to the 3rd one.

bread's done
Back