Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
On another thread it said only 2 years can be bought from Amazon.

I tried for 3 and it didn't process like the other two. Not sure what will happen to the 3rd one.
You don't need to reference another thread. The limitation is in black and white in Amazon's description page:

"Important Note: Limit of 2 units per customer for the $29.99 special deal available on Black Friday only."

RIF

I read a few pages back in this thread. Did people actually think that Rayman Legends would be less than $25? It just came out. There's no way. I'd be pleased if it was $15, but it wasn't happening.

got 2 codes too and asked the online chat why I did not receive the $5 video credit.  he said that my account will get credited in the next couple of days or upto Jan. 4, 2014 (according to an update that is not posted on the item page).  he also said that the promo team will get back to me within 24-48 hours regarding this.

i also tried getting a 3rd code but did not push thru with it (i was on the last step before confirming the purchase).  and I also do not have enough credits on my debit card. :D

I read a few pages back in this thread. Did people actually think that Rayman Legends would be less than $25? It just came out. There's no way. I'd be pleased if it was $15, but it wasn't happening.
So what if it just came out? So did a bunch of games that went on sale. Amazon just dropped the ball for some reason on this one. It came out almost 3 months ago anyway.

Why is it asking me to verify my cc when trying to purchase ps plus? I was in bed browsing on the laptop and had to get my ass up. God I am lazy.

All I can find is ebay 12 month codes for 48.  Last year I found some for 37... holding out hope with the sony $30 deal that Microsoft pulls out the guns.

Just realized they raised the price of the Bowflex Blaze from 720 to about 840 in the past couple hours... probably before the lightning deal on it goes live.  Only realized this because I have to buy the 2 100lb upgrades.

Does anyone recommend any of the $50 XB1 games to go along with that purchase?  Ryse?

So I'm wondering if the X1/PS4 versions of Lego Marvel will be included in the 5:10 AM lightning deal. They are $40 while the others are $30. If they drop those to $30 I might be tempted. X1 is disc and PS4 is a digital download, which is interesting. We have the PS4 in a more common area in the house so it is easier to play with the family. The X1 is in what was supposed to be our media/gaming room but my teenage son has kind of taken it over for himself and his band ;). I'd prefer a disc copy but I'd also prefer it on PS4.

I'm also now regretting I didn't jump on that Yamaha receiver they had last night for the "Deal of the Day" (which didn't last the day and got replaced by something else).

Well, I'm up early in hopes of seeing Beyond for $25 online at walmart and amazon... failed miserably. Guess I'll have to try another time, like monday or xmas.

Also, for those who did not buy the PS3 bundle, I saw it live online at GS and Newegg, go for it before SD soccer moms empties their stock. Since I have plus until july, I don't feel like buying it right now, but I damn want that Beyond for $25 :(

Why is it asking me to verify my cc when trying to purchase ps plus? I was in bed browsing on the laptop and had to get my ass up. God I am lazy.

For your own protection. If someone hacked into your account, there's no stopping him from stealing digital codes, you see.
It's just verifying it though, right? If you don't have any CC information on there, they won't make you enter it before you can get signed up for Plus, right? I don't intend to put a single dredit card on there.

It's just verifying it though, right? If you don't have any CC information on there, they won't make you enter it before you can get signed up for Plus, right? I don't intend to put a single dredit card on there.
That verification is just part of the Amazon Digital store, it has been happening on almost all purchases there for a week now. Amazon doesn't use a traditional checkout cart/basket system for digital codes, which can be kind of annoying if you want to buy a bunch of things. Apparently it is designed to cut back on mass key reselling or something.

$20 would have been nice, but $25 is good enough for me I guess. I wanted to order from the MS store at $19.99 but was hoping Amazon would match it. Getting it $5 cheaper from them would have meant that I would have had to pay a bit to have my wife send it to me or I would have had to wait ~4 months to play it. Getting it in a couple weeks is worth the $5 to me. Although then again, I have to find $10 more worth of stuff to get it shipped free from Amazon, but I have a ton of $4 and $5 CDs in my wishlist and cart that I have been saving for now to buy.

Would've been nice for 19.99, but with free shipping needed the better deal was from Microsoft anyway. This $35 limit makes me sad.

Well after being disconnected twice during the lightning deal for Beyond Two Souls in the waiting list I was able to find a Rep who was more than happy to adjust the price for me to keep me a loyal amazon customer :)

anyone having trouble with the playstation plus codes from amazon the digital ones? ive entered it a lot of times and it just keep getting an error after it says for me to confirm 12 plus membership???

I meant to wake up to get Scribblenauts Unlimited, but I shut my alarm off and didn't wake up until 8:30. Now I've been stuck in waitlist hell since then. I wish it'd pop up or at least say sold out to put me out of my misery.

I usually see this sentiment every Black Friday but this is probably the first year in which I agree: this year's retail BF really was weak on the gaming side.  I only picked up two games: :ps3: DmC and :pc: SC2: HotS, for $5 and $10 respectively.  I've done a bit better on movies but this is easily my smallest haul.  I suspect Steam will be my saving grace on the gaming side.  Guess we'll see what the weekend and Cyber Monday bring though...

anyone having trouble with the playstation plus codes from amazon the digital ones? ive entered it a lot of times and it just keep getting an error after it says for me to confirm 12 plus membership???
I'm having the same problem, looking at Reddit it seems that this is a widespread issue right now. PSN having some problems.

Is Starcraft 2 worth 15 bucks? I heard that the story mode was pretty good. I don't know if I'll play a lot of the multiplayer, that stuff seems a bit too complicated for me.

The reason why PSN is having issues today is because PS4 just launched in Europe. PSN was having issues like this during the North American launch as well.

Is Starcraft 2 worth 15 bucks? I heard that the story mode was pretty good. I don't know if I'll play a lot of the multiplayer, that stuff seems a bit too complicated for me.
Yes. Unless you have credit to burn at Amazon, pick it up from the Microsoft Store. They're selling it for $10.

bread's done
Back