Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
So how come Shin Megami Tensei ran out in like 10min on Saturday but today its been sitting there for the same price for a while now.
Are you actually seeing this through a browser or through the app? As others mentioned earlier in the topic it's not showing up for me through a browser.

cracks me up that this is the second time absolutely no one has purchased the CE of Aliens: Colonial Marines for PS3, still sitting at 0% claimed.

Surprise of the day for me is seeing OoE Castlevania for DS up there lol. I have Portrait of Ruin but I always wanted OoE.

I think I paid $30 for the Aliens: Colonial Marines collector's edition. But then, I am a massive Aliens fan.

I had originally pre-ordered it. But the horrible review scores convinced me to cancel my pre-order. I waited until the collector's edition could be had for much less before jumping on it.

It's not Amazon. it's DealTavern and their price dropped 40 cents.

lol @ the people flocking to buy it for $19.99 thinking it is some huge deal. I swear, I think some people think just because it is a lightning deal, it is a great deal, and do no research.

Got my copy of Last Light, sadly it wasn't the Limited Edition which I knew there was only a slight chance of that, hopefully I can find someone on here with a Ranger code to trade with. Or maybe a sell during the countdown

It's not Amazon. it's DealTavern and their price dropped 40 cents.

lol @ the people flocking to buy it for $19.99 thinking it is some huge deal. I swear, I think some people think just because it is a lightning deal, it is a great deal, and do no research.
Well, if they're like me, the price comes up after the "Add to Cart" button, so you click fast to make sure you get it. I'm deleting it from my cart now :p

If it was $10, I would consider one of those just for the powerloader figure, but it's a tough sell for $20.

Yeah me as well. $20 is still too much IMO. Especially considering the regular price is $25, the $5 discount "lightning deal" is pretty weak. Maybe they'll lower the price in a week or two to try and clear out the extras laying around and we'll see them for $10 or $15. I'd probably bite then.

You also have to pay 4 dollars shipping because it is not amazon... Do not get castlevania
Yeah that is true as well. I will say though the business I have done with Deal Tavern has always been reputable and timely. But yeah its just not Amazon as you said.

An out of stock game exclusively on mobile or through the app is replaced by a desktop only deal on a 5 year old game where it isn't Amazon selling but someone who'll charge shipping.

I think Amazon has a hangover and forgot it's Monday.

How reliable is Amazon when you order something that is temporarily out of stock in terms of them keeping it at the price you ordered and them actually delivering on the shipment eventually. Can it go over a month when you have a message like that or is it usually done within the week?

How reliable is Amazon when you order something that is temporarily out of stock in terms of them keeping it at the price you ordered and them actually delivering on the shipment eventually. Can it go over a month when you have a message like that or is it usually done within the week?
I've always had it fulfilled at that price. If they're never going to get any more they might end up cancelling it but they won't change the price on you.

I've always had it fulfilled at that price. If they're never going to get any more they might end up cancelling it but they won't change the price on you.
Thanks alot Eldritch so at least you can have the peace of mindd that they will "handle" it for you.

$29.99 for the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection isn't bad, but it isn't exactly blowing my skirt up either. I can pass on that price.

The Metal Gear PS3 CE for $50 seems resonable. I have the collection in my cart too.
i waited this long for a price drop. i think i will hold out for the $39.99 price. or when bestbuy drops it to $49.99, so i can stack it with the 20% off with gcu discount.

missed Dead space 3 the last few times, got it this time. The lightning ball thing is neat but I just can't justify paying $50 for Revengence CE.

bread's done
Back