Amazon Black Friday PS3 Bundle In Stock - $350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice post, I'm looking to replace my stolen PS3 and it's between this or the warehouse deal 250 gig deal. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']your saving $10, not much of a deal imo, am I missing something here ?[/QUOTE]

$10 is a deal in my opinion. And during Black Friday, both games had a higher MSRP, so you were actually saving quite a bit more.

you can actually get another free game with the walmart deal when you buy those two for $60 so not very good deal imo

Thanks for the post, but this isnt really a good deal, especially since both games are Greatest Hits titles now.

Deals dead, still available, but now its $385 or more. I still kick myself for not getting this on black friday. dumb. dumb. dumb.

[quote name='Access_Denied']$10 is a deal in my opinion. And during Black Friday, both games had a higher MSRP, so you were actually saving quite a bit more.[/QUOTE]
Past tense, last I checked were in April & both those game are GH now...

Give the guy a break, he's supposed to chech this every hour for you people. The games just dropped two days ago not every retailer has updTed the sku's. I don't see any of you posting better deals so leave the guy alone

[quote name='blitzbllmstr']Give the guy a break, he's supposed to chech this every hour for you people. The games just dropped two days ago not every retailer has updTed the sku's. I don't see any of you posting better deals so leave the guy alone[/QUOTE]

I second the above. GET A LIFE! Go post other deals then and quit getting a woody over giving someone a hard time. People like you discourage people from trying the next time. Give people a hard time over real shit ie complaceny in our so-called democratic society. No, give people a hard time over internet post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back