:wii: Animal Crossing: City Folk $27.98, 11/25, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV, $9.98, 11/25, 12PM PST / 3PM EST
Thursday – Monday
300+ deals lasting through the weekend while supplies last, including:
:360::ps3: Dragon Age: Origins $34.98, 11/26, 12AM PST / 3PM EST
:360::ps3:Madden NFL 10 $34.98, 11/26, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST
:360::ps3: Brutal Legend $34.99, 11/26, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST​
Friday Only Deals
:ps3: PS3 120 GB + KillZone 2, Infamous, $10 promo credit, $299.98, Limited Quantities.
:360: Halo 3: ODST $29.98, 11/27, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to believe Dragon Age has fallen to $35 in only a month's time...it is a great game and I highly recommend picking it up. I got it for $49 but had a $40 credit so it's all good ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']Sadly, my former contact at Amazon has a new role there, so I really don't know. We never really got the full list anyway since the deals changed daily.

My bad...fixed the OP.[/QUOTE]

sad... thanks for letting us know though.. hopefully someone from amazon will give you a sneak peek thursday you can pass on to the rest of us...

[quote name='CheapyD']Sadly, my former contact at Amazon has a new role there, so I really don't know. We never really got the full list anyway since the deals changed daily.[/QUOTE]How damned annoying. I guess we'll have to play it by ear each day.

Makes it more exciting when we don't know, I s'pose.

[quote name='shrike4242']How damned annoying. I guess we'll have to play it by ear each day.

Makes it more exciting when we don't know, I s'pose.[/QUOTE]

It was a bit fun, racing around amazon looking for new deals, checking in here at CAG to see what people had found and going back and forth...I think I ended up with something like 4 or 5 separate orders, LOL...

Was hoping Santa (aka Mrs. Tybee) could get me a PS3 from Amazon and avoid trampling and tragedy at Best Buy or GameStop. But I have no interest in Killzone 2 or Infamous and would much prefer the titles that come with those other two bundles. What are the chances I would be able to trade the Amazon games for those titles?

Alternately, are the BB and GS deals available online? Monsta Mack, it sounds like you did that, or am I confused?

Well, I hate to say it but I'm kinda disappointed by amazon so far. Having deals all week is annoying, the one thing they had yesterday that I wanted was at a time when I couldn't be near a computer and there were a couple minor things I would pick up if they were part of a bigger order but with needing to spend more for free shipping it wasn't worth it. I wish they'd do like the stores do, do it all on Thursday/Friday/Saturday with it all available at the same time.

I hope that's the wii speak bundle for Animal Crossing, otherwise that's pretty lame, it's been cheaper than that several times before. And I hope they release more of the deals before Friday, last year Black Friday was so good but so far this year hasn't excited me much.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']^ ODST is $30.[/QUOTE]

i just finished that game 2 days ago after just having sitting there for a while.....and to my surprise i actually really liked it. played it on legendary i beleive wich made it much cooler.

bought it for $30 at toys r us after the batman $30 gift card n just sent it to amazon for a $33 dollar trade in. already have halo 3 and had previously purchased all the maps so i dont need odst at all. and yeah firefight mode is cool and all but id rather get $33 that keep it just for firefight.
Firefight is basically like gears of wars horde or l4d survival.

if you have halo 3 just send that in to amazon n get $18 in credit thus making this $12 as you wont need it anymore youll have the 2nd disc on odst which is basically multi with all the maps.

but if you have halo 3 with all the maps previously purchased-just keep odst for a bit n return it when your done n get $33 back. should beat the game like in a week, but u should keep it for 2 n play firefight which i suggest you do.

so yeah odst for $30 is well worth it.

Boo. Was hoping for the GTA 4 deal to be PS3 as well. Sadness... may go for Dragon Age... but would greatly prefer a Borderlands deal.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be looking for good DS games this year; I guess I'll be browsing many games throughout the weekend to see if they are part of the deals.

Bring it on, Amazon!

[quote name='Saint Noir']Boo. Was hoping for the GTA 4 deal to be PS3 as well. Sadness... may go for Dragon Age... but would greatly prefer a Borderlands deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm really looking for a borderlands deal too. Does anyone know any? I know the $44 from target and amazon but I was really looking for something in the $30 range.

Nice PS3 bundle, but it looks like PS3 bundles will be plentiful this Christmas. I still don't know that I can justify buying a PS3, considering my backlog on 360 and Wii, but some of those exclusive games look darn good. I guess I'll wait and see whether I buy it on an impulse purchase Friday.

Yes!! Amazon's doing a PS3 bundle, I finally have a chance at getting one, and it comes with 2 decent games!
Now maybe i'll pick up that Dark Knight Blu Ray :D

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Just ordered NHL 2K10 on 360 for $13 shipped!!![/QUOTE]

Can you stop posting non-Amazon deals in this thread please? Thanks.

Edit: I assume that was with credit then? Could you at least be a bit more specific when posting?

[quote name='bigredvan14']Ditto. I sure hope it's on sale along with the other $35 games on Thursday. Then I definitely won't have to get up early Friday. I have a good feeling...[/QUOTE]

I hope it's $35 on Friday. lol
I have to do the family thing on Thursday and won't be on a computer most of the day.:cry:

[quote name='Ordoabchao']Can you stop posting non-Amazon deals in this thread please? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I got this on Amazon... :applause:

[quote name='o2012o']That "family thing" wouldn't be Thanksgiving would it?[/QUOTE]

Yep. I am hoping for the better deals to be on Black Friday instead of Thanksgiving day. Or at least be early morning Thanksgiving day or at night. I will miss out on everything during the afternoon hours for sure.

Any clue on what the 2 extra games for the 360 bundle will be? I'm contemplating returning the Walmart Arcade with $100gc to get a black elite since I will need a hd anyhow to make sure the system last.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Yeah I'm really looking for a borderlands deal too. Does anyone know any? I know the $44 from target and amazon but I was really looking for something in the $30 range.[/QUOTE]
I got impatient and decided to buy it with my Assassins Creed 2 order today (so disappointing. $50 is a deal? When I coulda gotten it for that and a $10 gc a week ago? -_-)

Im going to be really upset if I find out it's in the 30 range by Friday. Damn, maybe I should cancel borderlands before it ships?

[quote name='Lt Dan']I got impatient and decided to buy it with my Assassins Creed 2 order today (so disappointing. $50 is a deal? When I coulda gotten it for that and a $10 gc a week ago? -_-)

Im going to be really upset if I find out it's in the 30 range by Friday. Damn, maybe I should cancel borderlands before it ships?[/QUOTE]

If you got the funds to spare, you could always just wait and if one is available that cheap Friday just return the one you ordered today :)

[quote name='jpatern']Yep. I am hoping for the better deals to be on Black Friday instead of Thanksgiving day. Or at least be early morning Thanksgiving day or at night. I will miss out on everything during the afternoon hours for sure.[/QUOTE]

Please, everyone: Keep in mind that this is just stuff. Even if you hate them, please, see your damned families.

That being said, I don't know, man! The only reason I'd pick up the Amazon PS3 bundle is because I won't feel like driving/walking/being around people/being alive on Friday, and the whole no tax thing is nice.

The thing is, I don't really care about Infamous, and especially Killzone 2. I mean, I figured I would pick up Infamous at some point, but I'd rather have Little Big Planet (for some reason).

Man, strangely, GameStop has the most enticing offer to me. But, you know.

GameStop.

Decisions!

Is Killzone 2 and Infamous confirmed to be the 2 games with the bundle? Also, and advance information on when this deal will go up? I have a $150 amazon gift certificate and would love to use it on the PS3 bundle but I have to work that day. I'm hoping the deal goes live before 11 am, or after 10 pm.

I think I will definitely be picking up Brutal Legend. If they have a deal for Uncharted 2 or a price match for Prototype then I'll add that to my list as well.

My wallet has been hurting enough as is with Christmas around the corner.

Damn you Amazon! :(

hmmm Brutal Legend for $35 when the lightning deal last week was $30?:whistle2:k I must preserve my 5 dolla and wait this one out.

Weird since ODST was part of that lighting deal along with R&C Future Crack in Time and all 3 were $30, ODST is staying at $30 but BL is $35.

[quote name='toomuchpie617']doesn't look like they'll match wal marts nba 2k10 for $25[/QUOTE]
Based on what?

All they've done is just release teasers of their BF sale, not the complete details of their sale.

[quote name='cag1000']hmmm Brutal Legend for $35 when the lightning deal last week was $30?:whistle2:k I must preserve my 5 dolla and wait this one out.

Weird since ODST was part of that lighting deal along with R&C Future Crack in Time and all 3 were $30, ODST is staying at $30 but BL is $35.[/QUOTE]

Most likely guaranteeing more quantity this time around.

[quote name='jebnaut']Please, everyone: Keep in mind that this is just stuff. Even if you hate them, please, see your damned families.

That being said, I don't know, man! The only reason I'd pick up the Amazon PS3 bundle is because I won't feel like driving/walking/being around people/being alive on Friday, and the whole no tax thing is nice.

The thing is, I don't really care about Infamous, and especially Killzone 2. I mean, I figured I would pick up Infamous at some point, but I'd rather have Little Big Planet (for some reason).

GameStop.

Decisions![/QUOTE]

Basically you summed up how I feel. I want LBP too for some reason, and the GS deal just seems better. Who knows, I dont need a PS3. I love my 360 and am backlogged like crazy on it. But lately I've been itching for a PS3.:ps3:

Sweet, will be grabbing GTAIV for $10
Was hoping I wouldn't have to grab it at Walmart, glad that's the case :p

Here's to hoping that Forza 3 goes on sale for about $30-35 :)

[quote name='jebnaut']Please, everyone: Keep in mind that this is just stuff. Even if you hate them, please, see your damned families.

GameStop.

Decisions![/QUOTE]

Wait what? Amazon won't tax me if a buy a PS3 bundle?? Or is it a black Friday thing with all stores that they don't tax? I was gonna prolly just go with gamestop but if amazon won't charge tax then.....

[quote name='spcheap']Hard to believe Dragon Age has fallen to $35 in only a month's time...[/QUOTE]
A Black Friday sales price is not a game falling in price.

[quote name='MachineGunMing']Wait what? Amazon won't tax me if a buy a PS3 bundle?? Or is it a black Friday thing with all stores that they don't tax? I was gonna prolly just go with gamestop but if amazon won't charge tax then.....[/QUOTE]

If you live in Kansas, Kentucky, New York, North Dakota, or Washington you will be charged tax.

If you don't there's no tax.

[quote name='MachineGunMing']Wait what? Amazon won't tax me if a buy a PS3 bundle?? Or is it a black Friday thing with all stores that they don't tax? I was gonna prolly just go with gamestop but if amazon won't charge tax then.....[/QUOTE]
Are you ever charged taxed on Amazon? If not, then the same will hold true for the PS3 purchase. If you are regularly charged tax, then yes, you will be charged tax. Depends on the state, not the sale or the day.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Yeah I'm really looking for a borderlands deal too. Does anyone know any? I know the $44 from target and amazon but I was really looking for something in the $30 range.[/QUOTE]

If you have the $10 coupon from the toys section at Target, you can probably get it below $40.

You have to buy two games though and the discount scales with the price of each game.

Today, I went and bought Borderlands (PS3) for $44 and a cheap filler game Mortal Kombat (PSP) $14.99. When the $10 coupon applied, Borderlands was $36.54 and MK was $12.45. In my state, the sales tax is 5% which came out to be $2.45.

After purchasing I walked straight to customer service and returned MK and got $13.07 back. So long story short, I paid $38.37 for Borderlands.

:bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back