Amazon Black Friday

ddog510

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
I have never really paid attention to Amazon on Black Friday. How do they do it? Is it a bunch of goldbox deals that appear at certain times? Or do they just change all the prices at midnight or something dumb.

Also, what do you think the odds are of Skyrim being on sale for $40? ;)

Normally they have 5 or so lightning deals every hour. If you want something best stay glued to the computer. Items sell out within seconds sometimes. Also, I don't think 40.00 Skyrim will happen but you never know.

i think it started at 3 am black friday or the day before.

I have to remember, but they do it every hour and must stuff go quick.

but then again, with the explosion of slickdeals this year........RIP amazon, better be quick

It's fun. I had a blast on here last year. I actually came back on here again for Black Friday. Maybe if I make a few friends this time around, I could be an active member. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me or not, it's very doubtful due to a low post count and it being a year since I was last on here.

Anyways, you just got to be quick. Last year we would figure out what games they were selling with the hints, and Firefox apps. We'd have the times too. What I would do is set an alarm for ten minutes before the item goes on sale. That way I could still get some sleep and the items I want. It pays to watch the Black Friday threads, and Amazon closely. Last year a ton of us ended up with two free movies from Amazon. Superbad and Talledega Nights.

If you're in an Eastern Time Zone, remember, the sales are three hours late. 12 AM PST is 3 AM EST. I made that mistake last year. I was so into it, I paid no attention to PST. It's a good time. All you can really do is be ready, and be fast. Lightening deals, for the weekend.

As for Skyrim being $40, I wouldn't count on it. Well worth the full price, and this is coming from me. I couldn't even tell you the last game I paid full price for.

bread's done
Back