Amazon Black or Red Zune $149.99

goldeneye64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was looking at today's deals and saw it under electronics deal. They are advertising the black one but looks like red is same price. I remember the red only being sold through Amazon awhile back in 30 gb not sure about now.

I have had one since launch and in October it wouldn't sync since the connector got bent I think .But Microsoft 1st sent me a new cable which didn't help and then a new player free of cost. So there customer service is pretty good within the 1st yr of buying the player.

http://www.amazon.com/Zune-Digital-..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1JQSSTQYQVNB4RT4ZG68

its 159.99 and yeah that zune is awesome i got mine from amazon it was either that or the 80gb but i didnt need that much space for music and what not so the 30gb was the better choice that and the fact they say you cant change the sound settings in the 2nd gen zunes ( no eq option).

i wonder if anyone knows why the hell most places sell the black 30gb zune for so much money over the others. ive seen them in other places for 200 plus dollars where the brown one is cheaper at 149.99. its a damn sturdy mp3 player though definelty the best ive ever had.

now i just need to find some over the ear headphones to use with it. freakin earbuds make my ears hurt.

[quote name='lokizz']its 159.99 and yeah that zune is awesome i got mine from amazon it was either that or the 80gb but i didnt need that much space for music and what not so the 30gb was the better choice that and the fact they say you cant change the sound settings in the 2nd gen zunes ( no eq option).

i wonder if anyone knows why the hell most places sell the black 30gb zune for so much money over the others. ive seen them in other places for 200 plus dollars where the brown one is cheaper at 149.99. its a damn sturdy mp3 player though definelty the best ive ever had.

now i just need to find some over the ear headphones to use with it. freakin earbuds make my ears hurt.[/quote]

Everyone has the brown ones on sale because nobody wants that color.

bread's done
Back