amazon blu-ray deal

I am very disappointed to see that the Toy Story trilogy box set is winning. Anyone who didn't get the first two + The Princess and the Frog at Toys R Us for like $2 each is an idiot. Then there was the coupon for Toy Story 3, which when used effectively, could bring the price down to $10-12 for a copy.

tl;dr Toy Story has already had great deal opportunities in the past so I think it should be Star Trek's turn.

I'd have voted Toy Story, but the packaging is appalling. Just stuck in foam. I guess they want the discs damaged in time for the next release.

Star Trek and Toy Story are tied.

I voted Toy Story, just because I love the franchise (and don't care for Star Trek). I already have the Blus though.

only wrath of kahn is good movie in the star trek

voted for toy story, dont have any of them, wife would like it if i bought em...

[quote name='Xizer'] Anyone who didn't get the first two + The Princess and the Frog at Toys R Us for like $2 each is an idiot. Then there was the coupon for Toy Story 3, which when used effectively, could bring the price down to $10-12 for a copy.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I know. I am kicking myself for not getting that CRAZY deal back then. But in my defense, I had never seen toy story until a few weeks ago! #3 was one of the best animated films ever.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Dude, I know. I am kicking myself for not getting that CRAZY deal back then. But in my defense, I had never seen toy story until a few weeks ago! #3 was one of the best animated films ever.[/QUOTE]

I recently got a PS3, so I had no previous interest in blu-rays.

bread's done
Back