amazon blu ray,save up to 50 percent off sale

Decent prices on some things I'm looking at, but not good enough for me to go even further in debt than I already am in regards to my movie spending recently.

I put Sunshine and King of New York in my shopping cart and when I got to the final page of the checkout it said 'promotion applied -$20.00'. I ended up getting both for $16.98.

[quote name='WreckedPIG']I put Sunshine and King of New York in my shopping cart and when I got to the final page of the checkout it said 'promotion applied -$20.00'. I ended up getting both for $16.98.[/quote]

Didn't work for me, wonder how that happened. Good Ol' Amazon

[quote name='shrike4242']
Damn B1G1's spoiled me.[/quote]

No kidding. I don't look at deals the same after we had those few BOGOs in a row. I don't even think of these as "deals" compared to that. Hell, when I see a full price bluray I am appalled.

[quote name='WreckedPIG']I put Sunshine and King of New York in my shopping cart and when I got to the final page of the checkout it said 'promotion applied -$20.00'. I ended up getting both for $16.98.[/quote]

Must've been the good old 10,000,000,000,000th customer or something. hahah.

" Apparently I did have $20 in credit in my Amazon account. Now to just find out where it came from." - DVDTalk

For those that were hoping for something ;)

Damn, I'm tempted to pick up Sunshine.. But darnit if I don't want to pay for a movie if it's $20+. Argh, I did love me some bogos.

I'd like to pick up The Terminator but it'd probably be rereleased 5 different times and come with the rest of the extras this first print is missing.

Some decent selections. Might pick up a few to start building up my blu-ray collection. Thanks OP!

[quote name='andysavestheday']Nothing special for me. I might have to jump on the Doctor Strange disc though...[/quote]

Yeah it is hard to pass that up, Marvel movies ftw.

ALSO: The Usual Suspects is only $15. A steal at that price.

I definitely recommend picking up Sunshine if anyone is remotely interested in it! I might have to pick up The Usual Suspects, but my Prime just ran out and I've already spent enough as it is! Dangit!

These are some of the best Fox deals around. Since they hardly went on sale before. I picked up 8 Fox titles with an avg. cost of 15.62

28 Days Later....14.99
Cast Away....17.99
Edward Scissorhands....14.99
Fantastic Four....14.99
Flyboys....13.49
The League of Extrodinary Gentleman....13.49
Man on Fire....19.99
Usual Suspects....14.99
----------------------------------------------
Total: $124.92

AVG Cost: $15.62

bread's done