build a lot 2 or 3 9.99 each
Sushi Frenzy [Game Download] 6.99
happy hour 6.99
stand o food 6.99
Aveyond [Game Download] 6.99 VERY NICE
City Magnate [Game Download] 6.99
Twistingo [Game Download] 6.99 found easy for free online thouh

LOt less games then last week but a better choice of games i think

AVEYOND is a must have...now just to figure what 2nd game..

of the other ones i said i would pick in order

Stand o food,,,,,,,,Sushi Frenzy,,,,,,,,,,happy hour............City Magnate ..........Twistingo

WARNING

noticed it says this

Details
-Promotional discount expires at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on May 31, 2009.
-Each claim code may be used only once.
-Qualifying customers will receive their credit within two business days after the qualifying order has been placed.
-Credit applies only to qualifying Game Download items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site. Does not apply to any products purchased in Amazon.com's other sites, including Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp, or in Marketplace.
-Void where prohibited.
-Limit one discount per household.

now i dont know if that means 1 per week or 1 period.. or that is just random junk they toss in... if you can buy as many as you want Good week to just go crazy

Build a lot 2 and 3 for 9.99
and

AVEYOND and xxxx for 6.99

very nice deals

It seems Its one code so if you got game last week you can NEVER buy games again and get a free code... Pretty stupid and lame if you ask me... I can see 1 code perweek but 1 code over 6 or 7 weeks is very very lame

Just sent some emails off to amazon hopefully will get an answer by tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, buildalot 2/3 for $5 each is great
aveyond 1/2 as well
gish too
but if it is only a single code, that cuts into this deal

[quote name='vherub']nice, buildalot 2/3 for $5 each is great
aveyond 1/2 as well
gish too
but if it is only a single code, that cuts into this deal[/QUOTE]

dont think part 2 is part of the deal... Aveyond 3 comes out sometime in may....

Still no answer from amazon. says limit one per household BUT each week is a new promo on differnet games... Should of said Limit 1 promo per household thoughout the sale... but it seems each week is a new deal

.... still tempted just to buy one and see if the code comes or not..

i dont think you can find aveyond 1 cheaper then 7

i told them if it is just a 1 time code thoughout the entire promo I would rather due business with

Bigfishgames you can get any game for 6.99 (if you agree to buy 12)or 7.99 each if you buy 6

QUick update...... Amazon on the phone had no clue, told me to send an email... email support has no clue said they need to talk to the game and dowload tech.... they have no clue said they need to forward it on to the promo department and please allow up to 4 days to get an email back...

Talk about a shitty way to run a promo.. NOone has a clue about it

[quote name='slidecage']ACTION GAMES THIS WEEK

Found

build a lot 2 or 3 9.99 each
Sushi Frenzy [Game Download] 6.99
happy hour 6.99
stand o food 6.99
Aveyond [Game Download] 6.99 VERY NICE
City Magnate [Game Download] 6.99
Twistingo [Game Download] 6.99 found easy for free online thouh

LOt less games then last week but a better choice of games i think

AVEYOND is a must have...now just to figure what 2nd game..

of the other ones i said i would pick in order

Stand o food,,,,,,,,Sushi Frenzy,,,,,,,,,,happy hour............City Magnate ..........Twistingo

WARNING

noticed it says this

Details
-Qualifying customers will receive their credit within two business days after the qualifying order has been placed.
-Credit applies only to qualifying Game Download items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site. Does not apply to any products purchased in Amazon.com's other sites, including Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp, or in Marketplace.
-Void where prohibited.
-Limit one discount per household.

now i dont know if that means 1 per week or 1 period.. or that is just random junk they toss in... if you can buy as many as you want Good week to just go crazy

Build a lot 2 and 3 for 9.99
and

AVEYOND and xxxx for 6.99

very nice deals

It seems Its one code so if you got game last week you can NEVER buy games again and get a free code... Pretty stupid and lame if you ask me... I can see 1 code perweek but 1 code over 6 or 7 weeks is very very lame

Just sent some emails off to amazon hopefully will get an answer by tonight
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Great.Thank you.

just a quick FINAL UPDATE

got word from amazon its ONE FREE GAME thoughout the entire promo... Meaning if you got a game the first week you can not get one this week........

I Starting to think Shockwave is a better vaule since you get unlmited time on 600+ games for 4.95 per month... ( they even have build a lot 3) and once you beat one of these games i doubt you will play them anymore

this will be the final post unless amazon changes its mind (sent off another email today saying they should of said the rules better)

I suppose creating a second amazon account is the only work-around

isn't shockwave $5/month only when you sign up for a year?

[quote name='slidecage']just a quick FINAL UPDATE

got word from amazon its ONE FREE GAME thoughout the entire promo... Meaning if you got a game the first week you can not get one this week........

I Starting to think Shockwave is a better vaule since you get unlmited time on 600+ games for 4.95 per month... ( they even have build a lot 3) and once you beat one of these games i doubt you will play them anymore

this will be the final post unless amazon changes its mind (sent off another email today saying they should of said the rules better)[/quote]

thanks for the clarification what a strange thing that happened here, amazon is usually pretty good about stuff like this.

From the Promo's webpage
Details
-Void where prohibited.
-Limit one discount per household per genre
Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.
If you have any questions, please see the Help section of our site: www.amazon.com/help.
I think that 'per genre' was added to the details since the last time I checked. I was bummed that Puzzle buyers might not get to participate in Action week.
I'm diving back in for another!:bouncy: (Probably Great Tree & Wik, any suggestions?)

[quote name='cheapo72']From the Promo's webpage
I think that 'per genre' was added to the details since the last time I checked. I was bummed that Puzzle buyers might not get to participate in Action week.
I'm diving back in for another!:bouncy: (Probably Great Tree & Wik, any suggestions?)[/QUOTE]

LOL they probally added that cause i bugged them like 25 times this week

Still do not know if its worth the cash... shockwave might still be a better way to go

still amazon has no clue cause i just got another email saying I WILL NOT GET A COUPON this week if i buy a game....

when i called them sunday I told them that is what the ad sounded like to me..

limit 1 coupon per week but they kept saying its LIMIT 1 thought the entire promo

seems they changed it according to their rules

Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.

sucks they changed it on saturday now i dont know to buy or not ....

im looking at Aveyond [Game Download] and no clue on 2nd game for 6.99

was thinking of grabbing Build a lot 3 and aveyond for 9.99 BUT that would be the same price as 2 months of shockwave... since i cant really find a 2nd 6.99 game and Aveyond 3 is coming out next month i might just wait till tomorrow and see if better stuff comes out

yea i just decided to hold off till sunday. download build 3 and sort of find it boring (just a copy of the first 2)

hopefully better games tomorrow

last day for ACTION GAMES.....

hope tomorrow its Simulation Games is all game are up the two i would grab would be

cute knight and coffee tycoon both for 7

Strategy Games (not much at all to pick from in this group) Tradewinds Legends [Game Download]

Card games .. again noting but junk

new listings at 3am est tonight

Simulation Games this week

nice picks
all 10

County Fair [Game Download] 10
Hospital Hustle [Game Download] 10
Jane's Realty [Game Download] 10
Puzzle Quest [Game Download] 10 (can be found elsewhere cheaper)
Ranch Rush [Game Download] 10
BUILD IN TIME

all 7
Aveyond 2 [Game Download] VERY NICE
Coffee Rush
Cute Knight [Game Download]
Fever Frenzy [Game Download]
Cinema Tycoon Gold [Game Download]

Virtual Villagers 2 [Game Download]

games to watchout for
Plant Tycoon [Game Download] 7 GAME RUNS IN REAL TIME meaning you have to wait hours for your stupid plants to bloom

VERY NICE Picks this week.. Too bad you can only pick 2

up in the air what i want to do

County Fair [Game Download] and Hospital Hustle [Game Download] FOR 10

or

Aveyond 2 [Game Download] and Cute Knight [Game Download] for 7

No clue why Virtual Villagers 2 is 7 while part 1 is 10

to try them out longer,,seems bigfishgames has most of these games as well. try themfor an hour there....

EDIT take CUTE KNIGHT Out of the line up.. downloaded it off BFG game is AWFUL :(

bread's done
Back