Amazon Buy 1 Get One 1/2 off Kinect Games Through Nov. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugs1208

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Please delete if this has been posted already. I looked for it and couldn't find it.

Per Amazon: "Through Saturday, November 13th, buy one game for Kinect for Xbox 360 from the list below and pick up a second at half price. Add two titles from the list below to your cart and the second game of equal or lesser value will be discounted at check-out.

Offer good while supplies last. Eligible product must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com. All items must be added to cart; discount will be applied at check-out. Shipping and taxes may apply. Amazon.com reserves the right to terminate or modify this promotion at any time."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1279343062&pf_rd_i=573890

I know there is a lot of Kinect hate out there, but I consider myself a hardcore gamer and I have enjoyed playing it with my wife and kids. Is it perfect, no, but I definitely think there is a lot of potential. And no, I don't want it to replace the standard controller, but I'll take it over motion controls on the Wii or PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back