Amazon Buy 2, Get 1 Free Blu-ray Sale

a few good $20 movies at the beginning of the list. I wish iRobot would make it to just ONE of these sales on amazon.

wouldn't mind picking up the harrypotters (only saw the first two)

yeah I was surprised not to see the usual list that they have every other week, some decent movies in there

[quote name='shadowkast']
wouldn't mind picking up the harrypotters (only saw the first two)[/quote]

You can basically pick them up for a lot less than that makeshift set (all of them in a shitty "slipcase." The first two were cool, but you'd REALLY like 3 and 4.

I'm kinda bummed that 300 and Troy are off the list now. If they had those two and Kingdom of Heaven I'd jump at the deal.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I'm kinda bummed that 300 and Troy are off the list now. If they had those two and Kingdom of Heaven I'd jump at the deal.[/QUOTE]

Those have been on most if not all of the previous B2G1 deals

Unless I see anything that jumps out at me in a B2G1, I'm done until after Black Friday; I'm really hoping to see some B3G2, or, better yet, B1G1, like we had last year. Of course, last year there was HD DVD as competition for market share. But, BD still faces an uphill battle against DVD, so maybe there'll be some good sales coming...

Shadow-if you have a chance IRobot was $19.99 at Target near me (Central NJ). Of course if you buy 3 $19.99 movies at Amazon for this sale, I Robot would be cheaper than at Target. But if you want it now, this may be an option for you. Enjoy!

[quote name='AlphakirA']I miss the days of BD vs HDDVD when the deals were great and B1G1 were all the rage. :whistle2:([/quote]

Yup, I remember I got all 4 Harry Potters for $40, it was B1G1 and each for $19.95

got twister and superman for almost $40
icon_smile.gif

will probably buy more tomorrow, hehe.

[quote name='shadowkast']a few good $20 movies at the beginning of the list. I wish iRobot would make it to just ONE of these sales on amazon.
[/quote]

i feel the same way. been wanting i robot on blu for a while, its just too much. so close, cant find a third to go with dark city, and scanner darkly.

[quote name='ctrek3']i feel the same way. been wanting i robot on blu for a while, its just too much. so .[/quote]
irobot was $20 at target for awhile, not advertised or anything

It's really frustrating that many of these movies were cheaper a year ago before HD-DVD folded. I'm starting to wonder when Sony is actually going to try to convince people to switch to Blu-Ray. I've read many articles calling it the "laser disc" of this generation. Now there's a sobering thought.

bread's done
Back