Amazon Buy 2 Get 1 Free (LionGate & Warner) [Valid Offer Through April 18, 2008]

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
LionGate & Warner 58 Titles! :hot:

Link

$18.95
Blue Planet (IMAX)

$19.95
The Fifth Element: Remastered
Black Hawk Down
Run Lola Run
Dawn of the Dead
Reservoir Dogs (15th Anniversary)
Monty Python's Life Of Brian: The Immaculate Edition
Big Fish
Unforgiven
Seven Years in Tibet
Into the Blue
Curse of the Golden Flower
Halloween
Viva Las Vegas
A Knight's Tale
Masters of Horror: Season 1, Vol. 1
50 First Dates
Hitch
Revenge (Unrated Director's Cut)
Wild Things
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
The Fugitive
Jailhouse Rock
To Kill A King
Rent
Masters of Horror: Season 1, Vol. 2
Closer
A View From Space With Heavenly Music
Masters of Horror: Season 1, Vol. 3
Masters of Horror: Season 1, Vol. 4
Hollow Man
Flatliners
The Cowboys
The Tailor of Panama
Out of Justice

$20.95
Beowulf & Grendel
Dispatch: Zimbabwe: Live at Madison Square Garden
Murial Anderson: Guitarscape Planet

$23.95
Troy: Director's Cut
The Departed
New Orleans Concert: The Music of America's Soul
Nature's Colors
ATL

$24.95
Pan's Labyrinth
Ocean's Thirteen

$26.95
Lord of War
Crash
War

$27.95
Blade Runner (5-Disc Complete Collector's Edition)
The Condemned
Crank

I posted this is the other deals forum, but it seems like it will help more people in here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000214241&plpage=1

I'm down for Reservoir Dogs, Pans Labyrinth, and Bladerunner (I already got the 5 dvd set, but I can sell that for this).

Also available:

Fifth Element
Black Hawk Down
Unforgiven
Life of Brian
Big Fish
The Departed
Run Lola Run
Crank
Crash
Ocean's thirteen
Dawn of The Dead
Halloween
Troy
House of Flying Daggers

More, but those are most notable

I bought Blade Runner, Life of Brian, and Unforgiven. I already have Pan's Labyrinth on HD DVD or else that would have been my # 3. Sure hope Unforgiven is good, I haven't seen it!

[quote name='eastx']I bought Blade Runner, Life of Brian, and Unforgiven. I already have Pan's Labyrinth on HD DVD or else that would have been my # 3. Sure hope Unforgiven is good, I haven't seen it![/QUOTE]

Its very good. I have the dvd. Best Picture along with numerous other academy awards. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure...

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I thought this was a repost of last weeks B2G1 BR sale.
I just used my $50 HDDVD GC and got 3 free BRs.[/QUOTE]

How is this any different than the last one???

[quote name='Jgel']How is this any different than the last one???[/QUOTE]

Who cares? More sales are good! Not everybody has money when the first sale comes around.

And thanks, V4. Can't wait!

Run Lola Run is the only one I really want here...does Amazon ever add more movies to these deals, or will it be this batch until it's over?

[quote name='bmachine']Run Lola Run is the only one I really want here...does Amazon ever add more movies to these deals, or will it be this batch until it's over?[/QUOTE]
No, they dont add, but new sales always come up. Run Lola Run comes up a lot in these sales, so maybe next time some other movies you want will be there too.

Wow. I just bought ATL and Run Lola Run from my local Fry's. Guess I'll be returning them and buying them from Amazon to get a free copy of Fifth Element and save $12.xx. Thanks.

[quote name='Gorge']How is this "good movies this time." This is the same exact sale as last week.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts. How is this still even open. And it's in my opinion the weakest BOGO sale on Blu-rays yet.

EDIT: Looks like someone with a brain finally merged it into the first thread.

bread's done
Back