Amazon Buy 3 Save $20, Buy 6 Save $50, Buy 10 Save $100 Blu Ray

I would buy 10 blu-rays to save the $100 if they had a decent selection. I can see only 2 movies I would want from that list. Hopefully they do add some more.

Yea pretty much how I feel about it, the prices are good enough on the discs that are there to make the deal pretty substantial, there just isn't a good selection

Picked up all 6 Bond Blu-Ray Titles for $47.44 total (breakdown: $112.44 less $15.00 (best value savings?) less $50.00 (buy 6 save $50)). That' an average of under $8.00 per title .. Sweet.

I'm trying to get this deal to work for 3 movies and the promotion is not being applied at the checkout page. Am I doing something wrong or has the deal not been activated for bundles of 3 yet?!

Meh, crank up the selection Amazon! And I tested it with the 6 Bonds, it doesn't work for me. For some reason I only got $30 off. Pass.

To apply the promo discount, be sure to use the check boxes by each title then add all checked titles to your cart at once

I've been trying to add qualifying movies tons of different ways and I still can't get the $20 off for three movies. I sure hope it doesn't force us to buy 6 in order to get in on this deal :bomb:

[quote name='prsaidy']To apply the promo discount, be sure to use the check boxes by each title then add all checked titles to your cart at once[/quote]

I did that,it still didn't work...I am fine with it, as I'm not a Bond fan (I added them to my cart as a test and possible gift for my fiance). I just hope Amazon fixes it.

I can't get the Bond stuff to work either. This is really frustrating.

Are the people having issues getting the Bonds to work also have Prime? Isn't there an issue getting this stuff to work with Prime?

[quote name='prsaidy']Picked up all 6 Bond Blu-Ray Titles for $47.44 total (breakdown: $112.44 less $15.00 (best value savings?) less $50.00 (buy 6 save $50)). That' an average of under $8.00 per title .. Sweet.[/quote]Same here. Wish I knew where the extra $15 was coming from, though damn, I'm not complaining.

Yeah, something's jacked on their site as I followed my same steps from earlier this morning and now the best value savings is $10 (down from $15) and the promo discount is only $20 (although I've got 6 items in the cart).

I'm not messing with any of the Bond blu-rays and the 3 for $20 off is still not coming up. I'm afraid if I come check later tonight, the deal will be pulled or something. Man, I hope they fix this soon. If things go according to plan, we'll have some cheap blu-rays on our hands!

hey hey! bought 6 too !
icon_smile.gif

I'm very happy with this. I'm going to sell off some of these Bonds to get them for pretty much free (+Ice Age, of course)! Thanks OP!

Subtotal of Items: $185.40
Shipping & Handling: $11.89
Best Value Savings: -$15.00
Super Saver Discount: -$11.89
Blu-ray Promotion: -$100.00
------
Total for this Order: $70.40

Shipping estimate for these items: December 5, 2008 1 "Ice Age [Blu-ray]"
Ray Romano; Blu-ray; $19.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
1 "For Your Eyes Only (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"
Roger Moore; Blu-ray; $23.99

2 "Die Another Day (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"
Pierce Brosnan; Blu-ray; $17.49

1 "Dr. No (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"
Sean Connery; Blu-ray; $17.99

1 "From Russia with Love (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"
Sean Connery; Blu-ray; $17.49

2 "Thunderball (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

2 "Live and Let Die (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"
Roger Moore; Blu-ray; $17.49

I ended up getting.

For Your Eyes Only = $23.99
Live and Let Die = $17.49
Thunderball = $17.99
Die Another Day = $17.49
From Russia with Love = $17.49
Carrie = $27.99

Item(s) Subtotal: $122.44
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Best Value Savings: -$10.00
Blu-ray Promotion: -$50.00
-----

Grand Total: $62.44

Can't beat $62.44 for 6 movies ($10.40 a movie)

[quote name='shrike4242']Same here. Wish I knew where the extra $15 was coming from, though damn, I'm not complaining.[/QUOTE]

The extra $15 comes from the best value deal. Every time you buy 2 James Bond movies together, you get $5 off. So buying 6 is $5 x 3 = $15.

wow! thanks OP - got all 6 bonds, mrs doubtfire, windtalkers, phone booth, and jumper for only $67.00... yes a couple of those are "fillers" but I'm ok with that - will probably get more than that for them after I watch them and trade them to a used store or ebay them!

[quote name='neonglow']The extra $15 comes from the best value deal. Every time you buy 2 James Bond movies together, you get $5 off. So buying 6 is $5 x 3 = $15.[/quote]That would explain it. Never found it on Amazon.com when I was looking for it, though if they want to give me an extra $2.50 each Bond movie, I won't complain.

Nice, got 6 Bonds, Mrs. Doubtfire, Point Blank, Sand Pebbles, and something to fleebay (Longest Day). The longest day transfer had too much DNR applied like Patton and destroyed detail, according to reviews.

And just a heads up to others, some of these are on sale for similar reasons. Live Free and Die Hard will probably be rereleased as a director's cut (the final cut removed stuff to become PG-13). Other Fox titles like Ice Age and Meltdown and Night at the Museum are superb transfers, but are barebones and will get rereleases.

Just ordered 10 James Bond blu rays for 58.40

1x For your eyes only
1x Die another day
2x From russia with love
2x Doctor No
2x Live and let die
2x Thunderball

Item(s) Subtotal: $183.40
Shipping & Handling: $11.89
Best Value Savings: -$25.00
Super Saver Discount: -$11.89
Blu-ray Promotion: -$100.00 -----
Total Before Tax: $58.40
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Hopefully this helps some of you get more for your money.:lol:

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']Instead of buy 6, save $50 I prefer buy none, save your groceries for next week.[/quote]

good one

Got all of this, not bad at all. I do not know where the Super Savings came in at though...:

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Shipping Method: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] FREE Super Saver Shipping [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shipping Preference:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Group my items into as few shipments as possible[/SIZE][/FONT] Subtotal of Items: $188.90 Shipping & Handling: $11.89 Best Value Savings: -$15.00 Super Saver Discount: -$11.89 Blu-ray Promotion: -$100.00 ------ Total for this Order: $73.90 [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]

Shipping estimate for these items: December 15, 2008 - December 18, 2008 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
dvd_display_on_website-blue-icon._V47059976_.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Windtalkers [Blu-ray]"
Nicolas Cage; Blu-ray; $12.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Man On Fire [Blu-ray]"
Mickey Rourke; Blu-ray; $19.99

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Mrs. Doubtfire [Blu-ray]"
Scott Beach; Blu-ray; $16.99

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "For Your Eyes Only (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Die Another Day (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Dr. No (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "From Russia with Love (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Thunderball (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Live and Let Die (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Daredevil - The Director's Cut [Blu-ray]"
Ben Affleck; Blu-ray; $26.49

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC [/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']Instead of buy 6, save $50 I prefer buy none, save your groceries for next week.[/QUOTE]

Instead of buying anything, horde your money and be buried with it.
We do not need thread crappers.
If you do not like it, move on.

[quote name='Davestation']Got all of this, not bad at all. I do not know where the Super Savings came in at though...:

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Shipping Method: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] FREE Super Saver Shipping [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shipping Preference:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Group my items into as few shipments as possible[/SIZE][/FONT] Subtotal of Items: $188.90 Shipping & Handling: $11.89 Best Value Savings: -$15.00 Super Saver Discount: -$11.89 Blu-ray Promotion: -$100.00 ------ Total for this Order: $73.90 [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]

Shipping estimate for these items: December 15, 2008 - December 18, 2008 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Windtalkers [Blu-ray]"
Nicolas Cage; Blu-ray; $12.99

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Man On Fire [Blu-ray]"
Mickey Rourke; Blu-ray; $19.99

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Mrs. Doubtfire [Blu-ray]"
Scott Beach; Blu-ray; $16.99

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "For Your Eyes Only (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Die Another Day (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Dr. No (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "From Russia with Love (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Thunderball (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Live and Let Die (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Daredevil - The Director's Cut [Blu-ray]"
Ben Affleck; Blu-ray; $26.49

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC [/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

wow, good job mate
icon_smile.gif

got windtalkers myself.

Think I got a pretty sweet deal...

* 1 of: For Your Eyes Only (James Bond) [Blu-ray]
* 1 of: Die Another Day (James Bond) [Blu-ray]
* 2 of: From Russia with Love (James Bond) [Blu-ray]
* 2 of: Thunderball (James Bond) [Blu-ray]
* 1 of: Live and Let Die (James Bond) [Blu-ray]
* 2 of: Dr. No (James Bond) [Blu-ray]
* 1 of: Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray]

Grand total came to 62.xx but I plan on selling one of each of the Bond movies for $60 or $15 each giving me the 3 Sean Connery Bonds and Die Hard 4 for at most 2.xx

I got all 6 bonds for $47.44. I'm very happy.

I'll have a spare copy of Dr. No. since I picked it up yesterday for $8.99, but I don't care.

I bought all six bond movies, ice age, man on fire, juno, and live free or die hard for 74.40 shipped. Remember, each of the bond movies comes with a movie ticket for quantum of solace good til dec 31! What a deal!!

Nice!

Picked up:

Windtalkers
Street Kings
Point Break
Dude Where's My Car
Live Free or Die Hard
Man on Fire

for $50 (dad kicked in $10)

bread's done
Back