Amazon: Buy 3DS system get $25 Amazon credit

[quote name='strait edge follower']I won't be surprised if they revive it soon and put it on the vita[/QUOTE]

Have there been rumors about that? Or is that just speculation on your part?

[quote name='TraBuch']Have there been rumors about that? Or is that just speculation on your part?[/QUOTE]

Speculation on my part. Just look out though if capcom release parts one and 2 on psn for download on the vita and ps3, might be a sign of part 3 comming as well. sorry capcom canceled your game :(

Capcom HATES that series, so I don't think it'll be revived. I'm considering the 3DS assuming a new Pokemon game does get released on it and not a gimmicky one by March-May when it usually does..

My Zelda 3DS is still console-less, hmmm, it's still too much, I'll hold out for a better deal. When the PS Vita comes out, the price of the 3DS will drop, probably before that even...

[quote name='Serpentor']My Zelda 3DS is still console-less, hmmm, it's still too much, I'll hold out for a better deal. When the PS Vita comes out, the price of the 3DS will drop, probably before that even...[/QUOTE]

I think your right... Thanks for enlightening me I was gonna buy this thing now I figure ill wait

[quote name='strait edge follower']I'll buy the 3ds when it drops in price and when that super smash brothers 3ds game that nintendo mentioned at e3 comes out[/QUOTE]

You'll be waiting awhile. It hadn't been planed as of E3, so absolutely no work has started on it yet, and wont until Kid Icarus is done with.

[quote name='elessar123']You'll be waiting awhile. It hadn't been planed as of E3, so absolutely no work has started on it yet, and wont until Kid Icarus is done with.[/QUOTE]

Omg I forgot about icarus and boy that game looks epic ! Change of plans, wait till that comes out along with a 3ds price drop ( and get zelda with it ) lol

bread's done
Back