Amazon: Buy a PS Vita and Get Uncharted: Golden Abyss for Free

What have been some of the best deals out there for the Vita? I'm considering getting one this calendar year. Are the $50 gift cards the best deals we're seeing?

There was the one at FutureShop where you could choose 2 games, which included Gravity Rush, Hot Shots, Resistance and... Was it Unit 13? If you calculate that it's a slightly better deal, but not as much choice, right? I seem to remember BestBuy having a deal the same week, a game and the starter pack, but can't really remember. >.<

(EDIT: That was phrased in a very strange manner, in short, I wouldn't wait around for another deal, the $50 gift card is a good deal.)

[quote name='Booyakz']There was the one at FutureShop where you could choose 2 games, which included Gravity Rush, Hot Shots, Resistance and... Was it Unit 13? If you calculate that it's a slightly better deal, but not as much choice, right? I seem to remember BestBuy having a deal the same week, a game and the starter pack, but can't really remember. >.<

(EDIT: That was phrased in a very strange manner, in short, I wouldn't wait around for another deal, the $50 gift card is a good deal.)[/QUOTE]Thanks! The two games deal is pretty decent (Hot Shots and Gravity Rush would both be excellent games to get). I've waited this long, I'm almost wondering if it's worth waiting until December, maybe, as they might have really great deals as Christmas nears. Might be hard to wait that long, though.

[quote name='Aquablak']Thanks! The two games deal is pretty decent (Hot Shots and Gravity Rush would both be excellent games to get). I've waited this long, I'm almost wondering if it's worth waiting until December, maybe, as they might have really great deals as Christmas nears. Might be hard to wait that long, though.[/QUOTE]

There is also the assassin's creed bundle coming out at the end of October. It's a white PS Vita bundle that comes with the Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation and a 4GB memory card for the same price.

[quote name='Average Box']There is also the assassin's creed bundle coming out at the end of October. It's a white PS Vita bundle that comes with the Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation and a 4GB memory card for the same price.[/QUOTE]Cool, thanks Average Box. I'll have to consider that one.
I sure wish the 32GB sticks would drop in price. I've got about 10GB in PSP game downloads to bring over to the Vita when I finally take the plunge.

[quote name='Aquablak']Cool, thanks Average Box. I'll have to consider that one.
I sure wish the 32GB sticks would drop in price. I've got about 10GB in PSP game downloads to bring over to the Vita when I finally take the plunge.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I was gonna sell my ps vita around that time so I could re buy it when it comes out in the white model the Assassin's creed bundle. But ya I think amazon had a sale a couple weeks ago on them for around $70, but it is still a lot, hopefully they have a good deal on them soon.

bread's done
Back