Amazon - Buy a Sony PlayStation Portable Entertainment Pack And Get a Free Game

MugRulez

CAG Veteran
It seems that Amazon is now pushing the same fiasco Xbox 360 + game type of deal for the PSP.

Here is the deal:

"Take your gaming fun on the road without sacrificing connectivity with Sony's PlayStation Portable (PSP) Entertainment Pack and save while doing it.Right out of the box the PSP Entertainment Pack delivers state of the art handheld technology including MP3 and MP4 download and play capabilities as well as integrated 802.11b WiFi processing power and graphics comparable to those of the PlayStation2. Combine this with a sample pack of media that comes standard with the unit, including a copy of ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin Trails, the movie Lords of Dogtown in UMD format and a 1GB memory stick, and you have a deal that is hard to pass up. But for those looking for the ultimate bargain, order a PSP Entertainment Pack between now and October 31, 2006 and you will also receive your choice of any one of the following hot PSP game titles as a free gift:To receive your gift simply add both your choice of game and a PSP Entertainment Pack to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The cost of the game will be deducted from your total before your confirm your order. Remember this offer is only good through the month of October, so order yours today.

Cheap Ass Gamer Link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/amabot/?pf..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1N1ETZH6P1Z4R2CK25JD
Hopefully this one is for sure and not a marketing error. I have not tried to buy and check if the game price is really discounted during the check out.

Thanks for the post...

I should point out for folks that the games listed as the possible free games aren't new releases unfortunately, but instead older titles:

Wipeout Pure
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Twisted Metal: Head On

I was tempted until I realized that. Oh well!

bread's done
Back