Amazon Buy More Save More Blu-Ray - Disney, ABC, and Miramax shows

musick

CAGiversary!
Amazon Buy More Save More Blu-Ray - Disney, ABC, and Miramax shows
Buy 3, Save $20 | Buy 6, Save $50 | Buy 10, Save $100

Hurry--this offer is only valid through April 4.

40 titles some multi disc sets (which I believe only count as 1 title)
pretty much a B2GO at 3 titles .... deal gets better if you can get to the 6 or 10 threshold

most BD owners will have most of the good titles already
this is good for those just getting into blu and starting up a collection or if you buy multiples of the top titles

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hiamiyumi']Great.
$10.xx per BD is very good price if you order 10.[/quote]

Till the rent comes due. ;)

And I had JUST bought the damn POTC trilogy by itself. Oh well, still an okay deal, if you've got the cash and the desire.

this deal would be better if it didn't have a list and prices wasn't higher then regular priced

i've been waiting on the wall-e 3 disc and the sleeping beauty 3 disc and cars. I was just going to order 3 which would have been 45. for another 50, i got 7 more:

ratatoullie
kill bill 1
kill bill 2
gone in 60 seconds
meet the robinsons
pixar shorts
prestige

not bad at all ;)

Great deal there.

Anyone know if the Pirates of the Caribbean movies come with the slip covers if I buy them individually? I just need "At World's End" to complete my trilogy. Thanks.

Yeah, seriously. I'm trying to cut down on my entertainment spending, but CAG keeps pulling me back in. Everytime you see a great deal, you're like, "Well, I'm not gonna see something like this often."

if you didn't act be aware as of 3:00 am EST Amazon bumped up some of the prices
usually they do this prior to the sale not during it

dang the prices went up like crazy! good thing i ordered before then. got cars, pixar short films, and meet the robinsons for less than 13 each!

[quote name='Indiana Jones']They only do this for movies I already own!!!!!

Also, FYI, there's a special edition of No Country For Old Men coming out.[/quote]
yes but it's not very special

funny, if you add them to your cart, the old prices seem to show even though it displays new prices...i added no country and nat treasure 1 and 2 and my total still came out to be 38.47. for those sill looking to jump on this deal, better act now!

[quote name='musick']if you didn't act be aware as of 3:00 am EST Amazon bumped up some of the prices
usually they do this prior to the sale not during it[/quote]
Some had already gone up a little, now they all look like they've been raised. I was borderline about this sale. This makes my decision alot easier.

Wish I could've seen this when it started. There's at least 10 I want but it comes out to be $15 each which is okay but not as good as the last
time they did this kinda sale. I'll wait a bit, I know how Amazon likes to play around with the prices.

Wow. I checked these prices before I left the house they have gone up significantly. Cool, now I can easily say no.

[quote name='musick']if you didn't act be aware as of 3:00 am EST Amazon bumped up some of the prices
usually they do this prior to the sale not during it[/quote]They always seem to do this.

They announce the sale discount price on the sale page, usually around midnight ET or thereabouts. The movies are the normal price, which means if you move quickly, you can get the sale discounts on top of the normal price.

Around 3AM ET or thereabouts, when the sale goes "live", all the prices normally go up some amount, usually $3-5 per title. That tends to kill of most CAG interest in the sale.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that they bump the prices up, but oh well, it just saves me money. After they let through (for most of us) the $27 Sleeping Beauty and Pinocchio "deal," though, I can't complain.

I will pass since they jacked up the price, a lot of the movies on the list I was looking forward to add to my collection.

I wish I bought them last night...Now I'm going to hold off for awhile. CAG always makes me want to spend more money!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I love when Amazon does this. Last year, I got 10 movies for like $85, including the six Bond movies that had just come out.
iy.gif
[/quote]
Hell yeah, I love these deals too, I hope amazon does this more frequently with video games as well, that would be hell of a deal.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I love when Amazon does this. Last year, I got 10 movies for like $85, including the six Bond movies that had just come out.[/quote]

I got a total of 30 BD movies for $180 by doing 3 orders including 2 sets of Bond films. My brother was happy about his set we gave him for Christmas.

I have to agree with everyone who has pointed out that $15 each is not that great of a deal after the $100 off. $10 each would have been very tempting. $8 or less would have been a no brainer!

Come on Amazon, just drop the prices by a couple bucks. Make me buy more movies. I would buy 10 right now for $12-$13 each.

bread's done
Back