Amazon: Buy Wii get Wii music free

V4oLDbOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
Got some email from amazon. Horrible deal imo, but ehh thats just me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_23970_12372270_fe_img_1/?docId=1000391301

120px-Wii_drums.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm I just ordered a wii about 30 minutes ago and was not asked about this. Thanks for the heads up though, I shot amazon an email asking if they could add this to my order or If I could cancel/reorder to get this deal.

Why don't you just cancel now and reorder. You won't be charged for anything until they actually ship the items.

[quote name='wowzors']hmm I just ordered a wii about 30 minutes ago and was not asked about this. Thanks for the heads up though, I shot amazon an email asking if they could add this to my order or If I could cancel/reorder to get this deal.[/QUOTE]

guess it did help someone... I suggest a cancel and reorder as well

[quote name='lee7sauce']Haha, who's that idiot under the link?[/QUOTE]
It's a demonstration of drumming with Wii Music from the 2008 Nintendo E3 Press Conference; it did not win anyone over.

[quote name='elchupacabra']i think thats more of a punishment to include wiimusic why donth they add agood wii game[/QUOTE]

Because Amazon, like most companies, likes profit.

[quote name='lee7sauce']Why don't you just cancel now and reorder. You won't be charged for anything until they actually ship the items.[/QUOTE]

Just a guess, but he probably used a coupon code from the trade-in deal and doesn't want to lose it.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Wonder if they're having trouble moving Wiis?[/QUOTE]

More like they are having trouble moving Wii Music.

[quote name='lee7sauce']Haha, who's that idiot under the link?[/QUOTE]

haha you took the words right out of my mouth!
random.gif

Wii Music is A.W.F.U.L. and I am usually pretty "understanding" these Wii games. Wii + Wii Play would have been a much better deal.. since it would come with a second controller :cool:

Seriously, they will never give away wii play, the thing sells itself. Its always on the top ten lists for sales...I guess people will pay for the "game" since it comes with a "free" Wii mote. (hell I even fell for it!) Wii music just doesn't sell, I guess Miyamoto cant win em all right?? They should just throw in whatever gamecube games they got left and a gamecube controller. They know they got some, but who buys wii music for real?

[quote name='guessed']Just a guess, but he probably used a coupon code from the trade-in deal and doesn't want to lose it.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Its alright though customer support just fixed it for me and added it to my order. I love amazon's customer support.

[quote name='paintballers']I bought the Wii a couple of days ago from Amazon and it has already arrived at my house, I should have waited...[/QUOTE]

Im in the same boat, I ordered just days before this deal came out. :(

bread's done
Back