Amazon.ca - Advent Children Blu-ray for $15

ragnar14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I was just digging for a filler item for my Etrian Odyssey III order, and I noticed Amazon seems to be having some Blu-ray sale going on. I haven't been paying a lot of attention, but the cheapest I've spotted Advent Children for before was $30. The MSRP on the Blu-ray was obscene considering anybody that wanted it already picked up the DVD, but $15 seems ok for an upgrade.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B001WG750E/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB

I'm sorry...I never do this, but.....Advent Children is one amazingly BAD movie. Maybe it was intended for teens or preteens? In any case, I will steer clear of it. On a side note, maybe $15 is a good deal for.... ANY blu-ray movie.

[quote name='CAGirl']I'm sorry...I never do this, but.....Advent Children is one amazingly BAD movie. Maybe it was intended for teens or preteens? In any case, I will steer clear of it. On a side note, maybe $15 is a good deal for.... ANY blu-ray movie.[/QUOTE]
It's only bad if you don't like Final Fantasy 7. It's an alright movie though. So basically it's worth it if you're a fan but not so much if you aren't.

Yeah, the plot was pretty bad, it was just a fan-service movie. But at least it was better than Spirits Within. That movie wasted $50 of me and my friends money to watch the crap in a theater.

Even in action movie standards, this movie is trash. This movie is literally worse than any bad movie or OAV of any high profile anime, and I've seen a lot of bad anime movies.

It really should have stayed as a 30 minute thing it was originally intended to be.

Meh, I liked it for what it was. And that's pure fan service.

The "Complete" version is actually a lot more coherent believe it or not. I'll pick this up if I need to fill an order, just like the OP.

No interest in FF7: this movie is not for you.

Interest in FF7: I think you are better off treating this movie as a fun, "what if" as opposed to a true sequel/continuation of the game. If you take it as canon (which I assume it's meant to be) then it's silly.

Having said all that, I got it for 14.99 at HMV. So maybe check locally first.

bread's done
Back