Amazon.ca Buy 1 get 1/2 price Vita games

Slayer15

CAGiversary!
*Edit* - Amazon is accidentally giving 50% off both of the games you choose, so it makes this deal a whole lot better. Thanks Usuyami *End Edit*

Amazon.ca is having a promotion for Vita games. Unfortunately only 5 games are eligible. Deal expires July 30.

Resistance: Burning Skies
Gravity Rush
Wipeout 2048
Hot Shots Golf
Unit 13

I wouldn't mind getting Resistance for 1/2 price, but there isn't anything else that I want/don't already have.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.htm...pe_button/?docId=1000818571&ie=UTF8&plgroup=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Slayer15']Amazon.ca is having a promotion for Vita games. Unfortunately only 5 games are eligible. Deal expires June 30.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Slayer15']Unfortunately only 5 games are eligible. Deal expires June 30.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Slayer15']Deal expires June 30.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Slayer15']June 30.
[/QUOTE]

Do you mean July 30th?

In the same boat , wouldnt mind resistance. If only i had a freind close by who actually owned a vita...but even then you would only be saving 10$ each...ill just wait.

Hmm this is true. BUt i want a MP vita game to play other than hot shots / wipeout - fps preferrably , and COD who knows when the fuck thats out - but i do have it pre-ordered (Tsilon 20$ off code made it 30$ , had to)

[quote name='Lockescythe']apparently resistance is quite the terrible game anyway.[/QUOTE]

That's why I want it for $20 or less. I have a feeling I might enjoy it as long as I don't spend too much on it.

Hey guys, just a heads up that the promo is glitched or bugged or something; you actually get 50% off both games when you try to check out. Makes this deal quite a bit warmer.

[quote name='Usuyami']Hey guys, just a heads up that the promo is glitched or bugged or something; you actually get 50% off both games when you try to check out. Makes this deal quite a bit warmer.[/QUOTE]

It certainly does, I wanted Resistance for $20, but didn't want to spend full price on the others that they offered, but thanks to you I got Resistance and Wipeout for $20 each. I'm new here, I wonder if I can get edit my thread title so it mentions this. It does make the deal a lot better.

Did they actually ship for anybody yet?

I'm getting seriously peeved with amazon.ca after the second time in a month that they hem and haw'ed and 'sorry we don't have any items in stock of this game you preordered two months ago and so we should've known to have in when it actually released because lol'

[quote name='Lockescythe']To make it colder. Grav rush is OOS and now when you add a game thats OOS the discount isn't even applied.[/QUOTE]

From what I can tell, the discount is still applied, and the glitch works as well. I put Gravity Rush and Hot Shots in my cart as a test. I went all the way to the very last step, I wonder if maybe you didn't?

Gravity Rush - $30.67
Hot Shots - $37.21

Total - $67.88
Promotion -$33.94
New Total - $33.94

So Gravity Rush still has the 50% off applied, even if it is out of stock. Hopefully you can get the discount.

Yeah, it still works. You just need to login and get to the last step for the discount to apply.

[quote name='Slayer15']It certainly does, I wanted Resistance for $20, but didn't want to spend full price on the others that they offered, but thanks to you I got Resistance and Wipeout for $20 each. I'm new here, I wonder if I can get edit my thread title so it mentions this. It does make the deal a lot better.[/QUOTE]

There should be an edit button on the bottom right corner of your post. Click Advanced if you want to edit thread title.

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']Did they actually ship for anybody yet?

I'm getting seriously peeved with amazon.ca after the second time in a month that they hem and haw'ed and 'sorry we don't have any items in stock of this game you preordered two months ago and so we should've known to have in when it actually released because lol'[/QUOTE]

I've never preordered from Amazon before, so I can't comment on that, but I can say that I have never had a problem with Amazon taking too long to ship things, they always ship the same day I order or the next. As for this deal, they haven't shipped yet, but that is because the games I got both are in the 'ships in 1-3 weeks' status. I guess people are taking advantage of this deal because when I first posted it here, all of the games were ready to ship that day, so they must be selling a lot. For some reason, Unit 13 isn't included on the Promo page anymore, I'm not really sure why.

It isn't a matter of them not just taking their time to ship things.

It's a matter of me preordering games _months_ beforehand (Pokemon Conquest and Rhythm Thief) and them not having it in stock whatsoever when release day comes...or for several weeks thereafter, with no idea of when they'll get in (though in the case of Conquest I lucked out since that made me shop around and find out about the BB $20 preorder). Meanwhile their US site (since they get their merchandise from the US) is full of stock.

[quote name='Lockescythe']To make it colder. Grav rush is OOS and now when you add a game thats OOS the discount isn't even applied.[/QUOTE]

It took me more time to figure out that OOS means out of stock than you saved by using that acronym.

[quote name='Usuyami']My order for Wipeout and Gravity Rush shipped at 50% off. Delivery estimate: July 30th.[/QUOTE]

You must have got the last ones, I got Wipeout and Resistance, and Wipeout won't ship for 1-3 weeks. Oh well, since your the one who discovered this glitch, you deserve to get them sooner.

Now that I look again, it appears that Amazon has pulled all the games that were offered with this deal. I guess they realized their mistake. I wonder why they stopped selling them altogether rather than fix the error? Well at least 2 people took advantage of their error, hopefully some other people got lucky as well.

[quote name='Slayer15']You must have got the last ones, I got Wipeout and Resistance, and Wipeout won't ship for 1-3 weeks. Oh well, since your the one who discovered this glitch, you deserve to get them sooner.

Now that I look again, it appears that Amazon has pulled all the games that were offered with this deal. I guess they realized their mistake. I wonder why they stopped selling them altogether rather than fix the error? Well at least 2 people took advantage of their error, hopefully some other people got lucky as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, deal looks dead. All the games have been pulled from the page. If you got your order in, you'll probably get your games. :D

bread's done
Back