Amazon.ca: Deal of the Day... Halo 3 Legendary Edition for $59.99

tigerhawk33

CAGiversary!
I was looking at the Deal of the Day just a moment ago...

Halo 3: Legendary Edition (the one with the helmet and extra content DVDs) for $59.99.
http://www.amazon.ca/Halo-3-Legendary-Edition/dp/B000R7GK3C/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1196163806&sr=8-1

I hope this info was helpful. Anyone know if I could price match this with BestBuy or FutureShop? I've only recently found out that WalMart price matches as well... do you think I'll have any luck at any of the three places that I've mentioned? Please, any advice or past experiences would be most welcome.

Thanks and happy ordering~!

edit: Oops~! Oh God, I feel like such an idiot... I was told that I did something very stupid here. There's already a thread dedicated toward the Amazon DotD. Sorry about that to everyone who's read this. My apologies ppl. m(_ _)m (that's me bowing to everyone on my hands and knees)

[quote name='Winnopeg']They'll only ship the Legendary edition within the US, so doesn't it not work with BB/FS's price match policy?[/quote]

This was Amazon.CA, but the deal is dead now, sold out. Can't believe I missed it :cry:

Thanks OP, I order the legendary early this morning...I've wanted the helmet and game since I first saw it but wasn't willing to pay $150+tax.

tigerhawk33 don't worry this needed it's own thread to get quick attention :)
Were a nice community here, there will be no ill comments to making a extra thread on something.

[quote name='Corizzle']This was Amazon.CA, but the deal is dead now, sold out. Can't believe I missed it :cry:[/quote]

It's still up. At both Amazon.ca and Amazon.com. I ordered one from .ca with a 10$ off coupon:D

[quote name='titanium']It's still up. At both Amazon.ca and Amazon.com. I ordered one from .ca with a 10$ off coupon:D[/QUOTE]
Umm no its not

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Thanks OP, I order the legendary early this morning...I've wanted the helmet and game since I first saw it but wasn't willing to pay $150+tax.

tigerhawk33 don't worry this needed it's own thread to get quick attention :)
Were a nice community here, there will be no ill comments to making a extra thread on something.[/quote]

Thanks Princess~! Over at the RFD community, I find them there more punishing in their comments, so I wanted to say sorry. I didn't want to take the risk of being made into Swiss cheese~!

One of the reasons I like posting things here is that I find everyone here more nicer than the RFD crowd. I'm not saying RFD is a bad place, but I've seen some ppl get heavily flamed.

Some guy on RFD beat me to it though... he posted his at around 3:26am... I only discovered it on my own at around 4am. I try to contribute here more just because I find everyone here a great bunch and really nice to each other. I like RFD too, but here we just concentrate on games. :)

Peace~!

[quote name='Princess Zelda']It was back in stock in Canada for about 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]
It was? :*(
No fair!
Looks like it's time to bust out C4C again, haven't needed it since I got a Wii

Repost! Can't you people use the search function? It's there for a reason!

j/k nice deal. This board is small so we can live with reposts. ;)

Argh OOS at 6:00 am PST. Story of my life. :D

Boo... Best Buy was selling Legendary and Lost Planet as a package for $99.99, so I picked that up on the weekend. Thought I picked up an amazing deal... but guess not >.

bread's done
Back