Amazon.ca Discount code! Perfect for DOTD!

[quote name='DaBargainHunta']Does anyone know if this code will work more than once?[/quote]

same question from me, and also, how long will it work for?

It works, just make your way to the final confirmation page and it should be $10 off.

Just ordered COD4 for PS3 :)

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Shipping Method: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] FREE Super Saver Shipping: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
Shipping Preference:
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ship when entire order is ready[/SIZE][/FONT]
Subtotal of Items: CDN$ 59.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Visaperks10off50 -CDN$ 10.00
Pre-order Guarantee -CDN$ 0.00
------
Total before tax: CDN$ 49.99
Applicable Taxes: CDN$ 6.50 -
-----
Total for this Order:
CDN$ 56.49

It dosn't work all I get is the error message

Important Message
We're sorry, but this offer was issued by one of our international sites and may not be used toward a purchase at Amazon.com. Please refer to your promotional certificate for full details.

wierd considering I'm trying to use it on Amazon.ca for Mario Galaxy

[quote name='Gold_guardian']It dosn't work all I get is the error message

Important Message
We're sorry, but this offer was issued by one of our international sites and may not be used toward a purchase at Amazon.com. Please refer to your promotional certificate for full details.

wierd considering I'm trying to use it on Amazon.ca for Mario Galaxy
[/quote]

I got the same message :(

[quote name='bloodwings']same question from me, and also, how long will it work for?[/QUOTE]
Come on...someone take the plunge and try it again.

* YOU NEED TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR EACH TIME YOU USE THIS COUPON*

Normally it's $10 off $50, but I guess we get lucky this time around lol.

Actually it works with Mastercard too, I used it last night for Super Mario Galaxy.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Shipping Method: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] FREE Super Saver Shipping: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
Shipping Preference:
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Ship when entire order is ready[/SIZE][/FONT]
Subtotal of Items: CDN$ 49.99
Pre-order Guarantee -CDN$ 0.00
Visa10off40 -CDN$ 10.00

------ Total before tax: CDN$ 39.99
Applicable Taxes: CDN$ 5.20 ------

Total for this Order:
CDN$ 45.19

are the people who are able to get the discount using amazon.ca??
I'm still getting the error message all the way up to the final checkout screen.

This promotion only works for the first order on new accounts, it's an incentive for new customers.

Nice. Going to use this for my video game novel binge.

Bought some Starcraft and Halo novels (had an account for a while, but never actually bought anything till now):

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Shipping Method: [/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] FREE Super Saver Shipping
[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Shipping Preference:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Ship when entire order is ready[/FONT]
Subtotal of Items: CDN$ 43.04
Visa10off40 -CDN$ 10.00
------
Total before tax: CDN$ 33.04
Applicable Taxes:
CDN$ 1.98
------
Total for this Order: CDN$ 35.02

Remember when the US dollar used to be worth MORE than the Canadian dollar?

Those were the days...

I was looking forward to pre ordering mass effect wiith that rebate.

However it seem that the only version available at amazon.ca is the FR version whch i guess stand for the french version.

Does that version allow you to play only in french or is it a bilingal version of the game?

[quote name='whisper450']I was looking forward to pre ordering mass effect wiith that rebate.

However it seem that the only version available at amazon.ca is the FR version whch i guess stand for the french version.

Does that version allow you to play only in french or is it a bilingal version of the game?[/quote]
Don't put 100% faith in me about this, but I think it's just the regular game + French packaging (like you see in stores).

To me that makes more sense than a French-only version of the game, which would cost more money to produce then just printing French packaging and provide a bilingual game.

Thanks for this deal OP, just got Zack & Wiki:Quest For Barbaros' Treasure for $36.71 AFTER taxes.......amazing deal ($32.49 before taxes).

Thanks. Wasn't sure if this would still be working or if it had ended but it is still working. Had been meaning to pick up a couple of Saved By The Bell DVD's which just went beyond $40 before the $10 off :)

bread's done
Back