Amazon.ca DVD Deals of the Day Feb 16 - 20 (incl. Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu-Ray)

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I think I've copy+pasted this 5 times now. Anyway, here goes:

http://www.amazon.ca/dvds-used-dvd-...500_11352630_sa_menu_mov2?ie=UTF8&node=917972

Amazon.ca just sent me an e-mail saying The Ultimate Matrix Collection on Blu-Ray will be 64% off this Friday. 36% of $139.99 (list price) is $50.40 + tax. That's before the $10 coupon (MAPNEWNCSAVE) for new accounts so $40.40.

http://www.amazon.ca/The-Matrix-Ultimate-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B001EOQDNO/

The other days of the week (all DVDs):
Monday: Save 63% on "Are You Being Served? The Complete Collection, Series 6-10" ($125 * 37% = $46.25)
Tuesday: Save 69% on "Veronica Mars: The Complete Seasons 1-3" ($200 * 31% = $62)
Wednesday: Save 64% on "Entourage: Seasons 1-4" ($200 * 36% - $72)
Thursday: Save 65% on "The Wire: The Complete Series" ($294 * 35% = $102.90)
Friday: Save 64% on "The Matrix Ultimate Collection on Blu-ray"

For the coupon, you can create a new account with the exact same credit info but a different email address. I'm not sure if you must have never ordered on the Amazon account before or only never ordered from the Canadian store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon.ca has either made a mistake or jacked up the price. Are You Being Served is on sale for $72 rather then $46 like you said (which is correct if they had it at save 63% but they only have it at save 42%)

that's a fantastic deal on the vmars series. that's one of the best (and most underrated) shows on tv in recent years.

[quote name='doctor_payne13']Protip: If you don't own The Wire, BUY THE WIRE.[/quote]
Will there be a Bluray release any time soon, because why buy the DVD version?

[quote name='SonicBoom1000']Will there be a Bluray release any time soon, because why buy the DVD version?[/quote]

Because The Wire wasn't filmed in HD. You won't gain anything on Bluray, except for (maybe) fewer discs.

been waiting so long to get a good deal to get the wire complete series. this is perfect. and like doc up there said, BUY IT. best show on tv ever. seriously, ever. Better than six feet under, sopranos, west wing,a nything.

EDIT: picked up veronica mars for gf. thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
$41.92 for Matrix collection shipped to U.S.

OP you are the best!

(one note: this is the 7-disc bu-ray set right?)

bread's done
Back