Amazon.ca Halo Wars/Gears2/Halo3/Fable2 $10 DEAD NOW, check back Dec 26?

Were you given the 1-2 months expected delivery notice? In my email, it says I will get late january/ early feb.

I was also given the 1-2 months notice when I ordered on the 24th but I received an email on the 31st saying that it was shipped...

@xCobalt

Like TheIceMaster said several of us ordered one of those games with the 1 - 2 month shipping and a few days later it got ship. Me I had ordered Gear of War 2 GOTY on the 26th and then yesterday morning I got the "shipping soon" and then in the end of the afternoon got the the shipping notice with tracking number.

I guess it should be the same for my second order of Halo, Halo Wars and Fable 2 hopefully (the sooner the better as I will go return Halo War and Fable 2 that I paid double the price... at 19$ :lol:).

I bit the bullet and paid $19.99 for both Halo 3 and Halo Wars and got Midnight Club LA for $14.99. Not terrible, I've already received H3/Midnight Club, just waiting on Halo Wars and a few select Blu-Rays. I'll keep my eyes peeled on Amazon in the future.

Just got an email from Amazon saying my stuff has been shipped. I'm sure those who have ordered their things will get their emails soon.

i also got the email this afternoon. hoping the stuff shows up tomorrow, but probably thursday. looking forward to trying the new gears campaign stuff and fable 2.

I got my Batman Blu Rays, the digital copy worked for The Dark Knight. Also the Trauma Center New Blood game was the US version, so I finally have a English manual.

My copy of Gears 2 shipped yesterday and the status online is saying it should arrive today so I'm just waiting for it to show up!

Gosh darn UPS! Before I'd always get my amazon packages in the morning! Now it's 3:30pm and it STILL hasn't shown up despite the fact that it's "out for delivery"

you used free super saver shipping?

amazon picked UPS 3 times in the past month for me, instead of canadapost like it used to, which comes at ~11am (plus they have access to the building)

[quote name='kn00tcn']you used free super saver shipping?[/QUOTE]

Always! I'm cheap so why pay for shipping when you can get it for free?

They have a major distrupution wherehouse at the town beside mine so I almost always get stuff the day after it ships from them anyhow.

bread's done
Back