amazon.ca launching new "Deals Store"

jeffx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Note the quotation marks in thread title.

So far, a bunch of overpriced crap, but it might be worth keeping an eye on in the future. Right now the games section seems to be nothing more than a weird filtered search of stuff that should be under 25$ but isn't always.

Actually that Logitech AudioStation iPod Speaker System for 80$ instead of 300$ is a pretty hot deal, though still not as cheap as I'd want to pay for an iPod dock. That can't possibly be the real MSRP.

You shouldn't pay anything for an iPod dock. audio in cables ftw. I'm just speaking for myself 'cause I changed music players for a while (Sansa to Creative to iPod to Zune to iPod touch to Archos to Zune again) and getting proprietary crap is never fun 'cause it's not universal (shit even older [read 1 year ago] iPod docks don't work with the Touch).

Well given that I don't have a stereo system to speak of other than my laptop and XBMC, and my alarm clock is just about to bite the dust*, this sounds like something that's right for me. Ideally there would also be a CD Player, which is why I'm still looking.

* just so you know how old it is... it has a Mortal Kombat 1 sticker from the arcade release...

[quote name='jeffx']* just so you know how old it is... it has a Mortal Kombat 1 sticker from the arcade release...[/quote]

Jeffx, I applaud you. if this forum had a cheap ass of the week/month/year, I would most definitely vote for you, because that is just awesome.

Nice post! Hmm... after listening to the CAGCast i'm sold on the Turtle Beach Earforce X4s. I hope Amazon.ca has a similar deal for those headphones just like our American brothers down south had a few months ago on Amazon.com

bread's done
Back