Amazon.ca: Mass Effect $39.99 + Free Shipping

Nice, thanks for the tip. To bad the 10$ off coupon does not work with it because it's 39.99 and not 40... Ordered a 12$ CD just to use de 10$ off. Cd for 2$ and Mass Effect for 39$, works for me!

If you're just trying to bump up the price of your items for free shipping or coupon use, it's a good idea to grab those Dover Thrift Editions of books. They're always only a few bucks. If that link doesn't work, just search for "dover" in books, with a price range of $0 - $5, you're bound to find something that's cheap and that you might even read.

I priced match BB on Merrivale Rd in Ottawa last night. I got the 10% difference and used a $5 off coupon that I had too. Really nice CSR too. She did check to see if it qualifies for free shipping but that was all.
The BB in Kanata wouldn't do it, usual reason they don't have a store.

I wasn't planning to get this but I did. Its a great deal. i wish I had jumped on the opportunity to get a bunch of games from dell when they were 39.99 Mass Effect being one of them.

PM'd at FS to get this for 37.99. I told myself to stop buying games but CAG makes it so difficult when you guys post all these good deals. I should probably stop coming here, but then I'll miss all the good sales!

[quote name='elevature']PM'd at FS to get this for 37.99. I told myself to stop buying games but CAG makes it so difficult when you guys post all these good deals. I should probably stop coming here, but then I'll miss all the good sales![/quote]

I feel your pain

This deal is dead now. It's back to its original price.

Deal of the Week it seems. The link disappeared so I'm hoping they will put another game on sale sometime today. Crossing fingers for Uncharted. ;)

On one hand I want it to be a new game I want for 360 but I also kinda don't want it to be another game I'd have to buy.

I want The Orange Box-360 $39.99. I didn't have a 360 when the Dell sale happened. But if it isn't I can save cash for all the good games coming out:
January 21 Advance Wars
January 22 Endless Ocean
February 10 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
February 12 Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (I still have to buy the 3rd one)
March 9 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
March 25 Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
March 25 Okami
April Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Yep, it got delayed again. Now it is out Jan 31 for Japan and March 9 in NA.

I also want the Orange box for 39.99 like it was during the Dell deals. I can't believe I had a 360 and I didn't get any of the games. I'm kicking myself now because all I got was Galaxy when now, I wish I had gotten CoD4 and The Orange Box :(

bread's done
Back