[amazon.ca] Preorder Killzone Mercenary, get Soul Sacrifice for $9.99

canuckcollector

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What amazon.ca says

Pre-Order "Killzone Mercenary" and Save $30 on "Soul Sacrifice"
For a limited time, pre-order "Killzone Mercenary" and save $30 on "Soul Sacrifice" for PS Vita. Offer valid through July 14, 2013, or while supplies last. Applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.ca, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.ca site. Discount taken at shopping cart when purchased together.
Since they already offered $10 off for SS, only $20 discount seems to be applied.

Killzone Mercenary $39.83

Soul Sacrifice $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very good deal.  Not sure if I will jump on it or not, but it's certainly tempting.  Thanks for the heads up!

Is that how it works? currently my orders up for review. Mainly because they said $30 off. To me thats 30 off the listing price. And if its 29.99 (because of some discount already) it should stack. Hopefully they see the fact that theirs a typo on their website - or rather its not really clear enough - and comp me the extra 10$. That would mean i get SS for the cost of preordering Killzone - which is their fault not mine.

Does anyone know what happens if you cancel your pre-order? I am tempted to get this, but if the reviews for killzone turn out to be bad I would like to cancel my pre-order. Will they not let me?

Thanks I didn't know there was a beta, but since it doesn't end until the 17th, does that mean you won't get your codes until the 17th? Since this offer ends on the 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back