Amazon.ca - PRIME DAY July 15

dtrader69

CAGiversary!
EXPIRED

Amazon Prime Day is here...

Prime Day is a one-day shopping event on July 15, 2015, with more deals than Black Friday. Prime members can shop exclusive deals from electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more.

To access these deals, you are required to have an active Prime membership.

You can get your free trial today to get access to the deals and it is allowed to be cancelled before the trial period is over so you will not get charged.  Prime members get free 2-day shipping for free, and no minimum purchase to get free shipping.

If you have a student email account, I recommend getting Student Prime as it is cheaper yearly rate ($39 in case you want to keep the membership later on)

If you don't have a student email address, you can just sign-up for the regular Prime ($79 in case you want to keep the membership later on).

I will be posting all related video game deals here

Last edited by a moderator:
Half decent reviews on Amazon... though even the five star ones list various issues... waterproof housing cracked on first use, software downloads/updates mess it up, low quality microphone compared to GoPro, and a few other things that bother me about that one.

I'd rather spend the extra to have the support of GoPro behind it. Plus it's much sexier looking :)
hey david, here is your gopro deal.....not enough savings?

C$499.99 (9% off)
GoPro HERO4 SILVER Value Bundle
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B011PARWJA?tag=cheapassgamers01-20&camp=213385&creative=390985&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B011PARWJA&adid=1MV5RTTDNZ5TDYCBW7DF&
Bundle includes
GoPro HERO4 SILVER Camera (Canada Version)
GoPro Headstrap Mount + Quick Clip
Lexar High-Performance MicroSDHC 300x 32GB

C$499.99 (14% off)
GoPro HERO4 SILVER Bike Bundle
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B011P7MVW6?tag=cheapassgamers01-20&camp=213385&creative=390985&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B011P7MVW6&adid=1TCDE2JCBPX4M043QXYE&
Bundle includes
GoPro HERO4 SILVER Camera (Canada Version)
GoPro Rechargable Battery for HERO4
Lexar High-Performance MicroSDHC 300x 32GB
GoPro Vented Helmet Strap
GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been bugging Amazon CS about the free gift card credit. They don't seem to know what's going on, but it sounds like they're going to manually add my free $5.

I highly doubt this issue is just me. None of the gift card options seem have soldout. .com has a similar deal and most of their low denominations disappeared hours ago. It's free money, this should be hot.

I've been bugging Amazon CS about the free gift card credit. They don't seem to know what's going on, but it sounds like they're going to manually add my free $5.

I highly doubt this issue is just me. None of the gift card options seem have soldout. .com has a similar deal and most of their low denominations disappeared hours ago. It's free money, this should be hot.
did your gift card purchase shipped yet?

Based on the listing page, After your purchase ships you'll receive an email containing a code for a $5 promotional credit that can be applied to your Amazon account for items sold and shipped by Amazon.ca.

Is that it for video games then? Some ok deals, nothing spectacular! I ended up grabbing AC Unity for PS4.

Decided against GoPro for the time being... gonna wait till it's a little more affordable. I don't "need" one anyway, it's just a "want".

I ended up buying the Instant Pot 7 in 1 cooker though after reading reviews about it.

Well, my Instant Pot arrived minutes ago... about 22 hours after ordering it. Still waiting on Elder Scrolls Online to ship out, but no rush.

Received my copy of Elder Scrolls Online today... and used my new Instant Pot to pressure cook a whole chicken with peppers and fresh herbs from the garden.

My copy of Link to the Past showed up yesterday. Apparently Warehouse Deals thinks Like New/Factory Sealed = beatup cart only. It's going straight back and I'm never buying any Amazon Warehouse Deals again.

Also it seems because I was whining about that $5 bonus credit they ended up giving me it twice.

So all I got out of the blowing my Prime trial was $10, which is better than nothing I suppose. Shipping speeds on pre-existing orders aren't upgraded, there's no way to self-serve change the speeds. You can probably bug customer service for the upgrade, but I'm cancelling Prime so they may ding me for things that ship after the trial.

just received my unity. $15 was a good price
That is decent price, if you're going to play it. AC 2 3 4 and some spinoffs are sitting backlog unfinished/unopened. I'm just gonna wait till it's $10 or less, which every AC hits eventually.

My copy of Link to the Past showed up yesterday. Apparently Warehouse Deals thinks Like New/Factory Sealed = beatup cart only. It's going straight back and I'm never buying any Amazon Warehouse Deals again.

Also it seems because I was whining about that $5 bonus credit they ended up giving me it twice.

So all I got out of the blowing my Prime trial was $10, which is better than nothing I suppose. Shipping speeds on pre-existing orders aren't upgraded, there's no way to self-serve change the speeds. You can probably bug customer service for the upgrade, but I'm cancelling Prime so they may ding me for things that ship after the trial.

That is decent price, if you're going to play it. AC 2 3 4 and some spinoffs are sitting backlog unfinished/unopened. I'm just gonna wait till it's $10 or less, which every AC hits eventually.
Wait, they listed it as "Like New/Factory Sealed" and only sent you the cart? Lol, GJ Amazon.

bread's done
Back