Amazon: Call of Duty: MW3 Limited Edition Guide $5.03 shipped

just got my previous order posted on cag for 6.50. so awesome
not like i will ever read it or need it, but it comes with the mp map pages, which is pretty cool. and nice shiny hardcover. msrp was like $30 something. i always miss penny guides, so id def take this. even better for $1.50 less but im not gonna fret. thanks OP!

[quote name='Nochance']It should be a single sheet of paper that says WALK FORWARD.[/QUOTE]With the addendum: WHILE FIRING (ON VETERAN). :lol:

[quote name='Nochance']It should be a single sheet of paper that says WALK FORWARD.[/QUOTE]

LOL I ordered one thanks

yeah CoD games are so easy. that world at war plat was just handed to me for buying the game. sometimes i wish they had mp trophies, but i know then it would be a bunch of trophy hunters online and it would be even more easy than it is now. lol

that said i dont think iv used a strategy guide to actually play a game since like earthbound or chrono trigger. i hit up gamefaqs or ps3trophies.org, but strat guides are just good for display mostly ;)

[quote name='limelight022']and kill bad guys.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes not even that. Just inch your way to the next checkpoint or trigger that makes your squad of unkillables/everspawners move forward.

I don't even have this game and don't plan on getting it anytime soon, but the price was so good I just had to get it lol Thanks, TC

I bought a couple of these when it was a bit more :razz: but anyways, my question is . . . WHERE IS THE FREE STRATEGY VIDEO giving you the intel locations for the first 3 missions??!!!

I've had the book since June and have no idea where I'm suppose to go and get/REDEEM for the video. I think it's suppose to be a code you use in the Xbox Marketplace.

sig.jpg
Worth getting for
the hell of it
cheaper than a coffee

Thanks OP, just bought one and saved myself some money.
mw3

Just bought this, thx op! I don't even have the game lolol xD (but I will get it sooner or later probably around BF)

Thanks! I bought this for my 13 year old son. Whatever sarcastic things people say about the series, he likes playing, his friends play and he spends extra social time at night with them via the game and I know he'll like the guide if only to flip through. One more gift under the tree for three bucks.

This guide is supposed to include access to a Strategy video detailing the locations of the Intel items for 3 missions. I bought this guide months ago and I have no idea where I'm suppose to get the video.

Has anyone found it?

down to $7.74.

Is this guide worth it? I don't really pick up guides for the in-game content, mostly for the extra art and story (if it has some).

Is this guide just in-game content?

bread's done
Back