Amazon Canada Deal of the Week: Buy 3 select PS2 games, get $25 off

Awesome deal. I've been meaning to get Arcana Heart. I basically bought it, got free shipping, Baroque and Hot Shots Tennis for free :)

A little disconcerting that the discount doesn't apply till you hit the final step of checkout though.

I'm not sure if it's 4am fatigue, but I think Baroque and Arcana Heart just jumped 5 bucks from 14.99 to 19.99 in a span of 15 minutes or something like that. o_O

[quote name='poiuiu']I'm not sure if it's 4am fatigue, but I think Baroque and Arcana Heart just jumped 5 bucks from 14.99 to 19.99 in a span of 15 minutes or something like that. o_O[/quote]

lol...it's possible...when I ordered deadly creatures it went from $44.99 to $51.99 to $49.99 to $47.99 in 3 days.... Amazon likes to tinker with a lot of their prices.

[quote name='poiuiu']I'm not sure if it's 4am fatigue, but I think Baroque and Arcana Heart just jumped 5 bucks from 14.99 to 19.99 in a span of 15 minutes or something like that. o_O[/quote]

I can confirm that... my confirmation has both at $14.98.

Yeah, I got in just under the wire it seems. I'd of passed @ $20 each, seeing as I already have Baroque from some earlier Amazon sale. Maybe if they had Dokapon again, I passed on it on earlier sales.

Thanks, great deal here. For me, especially, since I was looking for Arcana Heart and to a lesser degree, Monster Lab. Added the $10 TNA Wrestling to round out the trio, and seems like pretty much everyone else taking advantage of the deal had the same idea, as it was at the top of the sales charts last I checked.

It looks like they're slowly raising Arcana Heart to it's regular price. It started at $14.98, followed by $19.97 and $24.99, and now at $26.99.

I picked it up for $19.97 along with Hot Shots Golf Fore and TNA Impact. The total price including shipping and tax cost me $27.04. Kudos to those that got the premium deal with Arcana Heart for $14.98.

bread's done
Back