[Amazon Canada] Nintendo Pokemon Go Plus Pre-Order

As somebody who has played the game a bit, this thing seems entirely useless to me now.

You don't need to look at your phone to attempt catching a Pokemon, big deal. Your phone still needs to be on, with the screen on, physically running the game. Your phone will already rumble whenever you bump into a Pokemon, which is half the purpose of this device. I haven't heard how this device will behave when you press the single click Pokemon catch button. I'm guessing it'll just toss a standard throw with normal pokeball, when I prefer to throw greatball's with nice curveball's and use berries regularly...

I'm also guessing that adding a device that manages the game will only increase Pokemon Go's crash rate, which is still normally fuck

I posted since demand was high during summer, but never played the game, so I don't know how useful it us.
Yeah, I sorta wanted one when the game launched. Everybody would've, it sounded like it would make the game a lot easier. But once you get past like level 10 you figure out how broken the game is, and how useless this accessory would be.

If they attempted to produce quantities of this thing to meet the initial demand, these things will be filling bargain bins in 6 months.

Maybe worth getting one as a novelty though, if they hit <$20.

bread's done
Back