Amazon Clearance Deals

tossin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
A few of these deals have already been posted individually, but Amazon has neatly put them together here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=s9_hps_...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1295118122&pf_rd_i=409566

Some highlights:

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes - $18.63
:ps3::360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - $12.99 (360)/$27.99 (PS3)
:ps3::360: Tron Evolution Collector's Edition - $41.39 (PS3)/$59.97 (360)
:ps3::360: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage - $20.75 (360)/$37.92 (PS3)
:ps3: Kung Fu Rider - $10.00
:360: Dreamcast Collection - $16.92
:wii: Sonic Colors - $24.05
:wii: Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles - $19.99
:ds: Scribblenauts - $16.39
:ds: Warioware: D.I.Y. - $16.85
:psp: Prinny 2 - $19.99

Last edited by EarthBoundX5; 5/8/2011 at 04:54 CST

Last edited by a moderator:
damn I was gonna pull the trigger the day Fist was $20.XX for PS3 and came too late.... for anyone that is looking for the 360 ver it's about 12 after promos on gohastings.com

[quote name='CaoPi']damn I was gonna pull the trigger the day Fist was $20.XX for PS3 and came too late.... for anyone that is looking for the 360 ver it's about 12 after promos on gohastings.com[/QUOTE]

Yeah I notice the price of ken's rage nearly doubled. I guess "clearance" is just a gimmick. Cos I thought it meant cut prices until they're all gone.

[quote name='cheeky']Yeah I notice the price of ken's rage nearly doubled. I guess "clearance" is just a gimmick. Cos I thought it meant cut prices until they're all gone.[/QUOTE]

yeah I added 300 Ken's Rage to my cart the day that it was the lowest price (just to make sure how many they have left), it just randomly spikes back up!

I'll buy any game that is Dynasty Warriors related, but I'm cheap of course lol!

[quote name='cheeky']Yeah I notice the price of ken's rage nearly doubled. I guess "clearance" is just a gimmick. Cos I thought it meant cut prices until they're all gone.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it! I ordered the Tron CE for X360 when it hit $40.00 last week and the day after I ordered, I noticed it jumped back up to $105.xx! Right before I left my house for work, I noticed the NBA 2k10 AE for X360 was $44.53. Got to work and almost forgot, but logged on and placed my order. Well, I just checked the price again looking to see if the item count really does update in real-time as it said 4 left in stock when I ordered, only to notice it does update (3 left now), but the price now is back to $84.99! And to be clear, I'm referring to prices from Amazon only as I see some 3rd-party seller has the Tron CE for $59.97 now.

Amazon is on some crazy shit when it comes to this so-called "clearance". Blink for one moment and the price might change on you:whee:

[quote name='crazydom2']Fist of the North Star 360 is down to $20.30 if anyone wants it.[/QUOTE]

just FYI guys, the 360 version is inferior to the ps3 version this time around. The color palate is washed out looking on the 360, and the framerate cant stay steady

there's a huge glitch on CH 6 in Kenshiro's play through. If you finish the boss too early without letting him finish his speech, the game just stops right there and doesn't let you proceed. Now there is no patch and this part will always crash if you don't do the right steps.

I can't complain since I got this for $15 shipped from gohastings, although I would prefer the PS3 controls

I'm not a fist/mang fan, some of the characters feel very sluggish, I had to youtube some chapters because of the hidden destructable walls all hard to find some points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WdtGw-E7NI

bread's done
Back